Guidelines For Posting In the Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team Area
To keep this area running as smooth as possible so that access to information is easily accessible for both members and developers, Droid Forums is implementing guidelines to posting in this area. Please be advised that these posting guidelines must be strictly followed. Any abuses will result in privileges to this area being revoked. Please remember the developers are only able to donate a maximum of 10% of their time to the forums due to their professional obligations to Motorola Mobility.
*Disclaimer: These guidelines may be amended as necessary*
- Please DO NOT private message the developer with any questions/suggestions unless they have specifically requested you to do so.
- This forum is NOT to be used for posting questions and/or comments about hacking/bootloaders/rumored handsets or anything unrelated to Smart Actions.
- Due to the variables that can be introduced by running Custom ROMs, support will not be provided to those running anything other than official Android builds provided by the carrier. This section is STRICTLY for advancing and troubleshooting Smart Actions on carrier supported builds.
- Complaints about questions going unanswered must be directed via PM or email to Droid Forums staff only (remember due to time constraints not all questions will be answered).
- Your profile must be complete in regards to model of Motorola handset you own.