DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By altspeed

Thread: Halo Premium Grade Screen Protectors for Moto X

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    Liked
    56 times
    Twitter
    @Pat_Droid
    Phone
    Bionic, Razr M, Moto X

Halo Premium Grade Screen Protectors for Moto X

I just got some Halo Premium grade screen protectors from an Amazon seller.....The Halo Screen Protectors are awesome! Residue free, HD clarity, superb fit, easy installation in a foggy bathroom (the best install I've ever managed, it's damn near impossible to even tell it's there). I'm not sure what type of adhesive it is, but it's sticky enough to be solidly attached, but pliable enough for the one bubble I got under it to squeegee right out. not expensive, $7 for a 4 pack if I recall, but easily superior to protectors I've paid more for and not even from the same universe as cheap vinyl ones. Perfectly fills the space inside the bezel so no screwing around trying to get it centered, etc. Cutouts are all perfect, comes with film on top and bottom to keep it protected until you have it on, has a bit of microfiber wipe in the package. I can't recommend them highly enough.
    94lt1 likes this.

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by altspeed View Post
    I just got some Halo Premium grade screen protectors from an Amazon seller.....The Halo Screen Protectors are awesome! Residue free, HD clarity, superb fit, easy installation in a foggy bathroom (the best install I've ever managed, it's damn near impossible to even tell it's there). I'm not sure what type of adhesive it is, but it's sticky enough to be solidly attached, but pliable enough for the one bubble I got under it to squeegee right out. not expensive, $7 for a 4 pack if I recall, but easily superior to protectors I've paid more for and not even from the same universe as cheap vinyl ones. Perfectly fills the space inside the bezel so no screwing around trying to get it centered, etc. Cutouts are all perfect, comes with film on top and bottom to keep it protected until you have it on, has a bit of microfiber wipe in the package. I can't recommend them highly enough.
    OK I need more info on the foggy bathroom thing. Can you give more details?
    Moto X - Designed by me!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    High relative humidity (foggy bathroom is about the highest) reduces static electricity and the propensity for dust from the air to be attracted to the screen surface after cleaning and before putting the screen protector on. Having said that, I live in a super dry environment (usually less than 10% rel. humidity), which provides a lot of static electricity and I'm too lazy to try the foggy bathroom trick.
    BTW, I just got some of those Halo screen protectors for my wife's X and I agree, pretty good quality and great price.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    How are fingerprints?

Links