Heya guys, first time here.
I've been happily using every function of my Milestone for a few months now including WiFi but about a week ago it suddenly couldn't connect to my WiFi network anymore. It stalls when "Obtaining addres...".
I've tried the following:
- Deactivate/activate wifi using both widget and settings menu
- Forget settings and reŽnter them
- Restart phone
- Check for updates (none available, already at 2.1-update1)
- Searched the web for similar problems: Found just one (1) similar but not even the same issue
- Solution to above found issue was unmounting the uSD card and retrying, didn't work either.
Since it used to work before and my network configuration nor phone didn't change AFAIK I couldn't find any reason for this problem. I hope you could help me out.
I unfortunately have not had an opportunity to test with different networks yet. Also, I have not yet tried to disable my network security because it should and did work. (will soon try both anyway though, update will follow)
Tnx for any suggestions!
N.B. I have not rooted my phone and have no intentions to, but if a clear solution requires root I will happily crack the bastard.