DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diamond Wireless ???

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razor Maxx
    I am currently dealing with Diamond Wireless... I believe them to be one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. I truly wish I had gone to Best Buy for my purchase. I was anxious to get my phone and now I am paying dearly for it. Diamond Wireless customer service isn't even giving me the run around like i expected. when i tell them who i am and what my problem is they just tell me that there is nothing they can do for me and i need to call my bank and have them start an investigation!!!! I will never go there again!!! They were very nice in the store and more than happy to take my money but after that they didn't give a crap who i was or what i wanted. they just wanted me to leave the store and not cause a scene!!! think ill make a small sign and go stand out side their store and cost them a few customers and blast them on facebook and a few other forums and outlets. if i can save just a few people from making my same mistake then i will have done my fellow man a service...
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razor Maxx
    this is a message that i sent to the person on this forum claiming to be a store manager from diamond wireless. I will let you all know of any results or lack there of...

I posted in a thread where you were defending your company and i saw in your post that you offered help if people messaged you directly. so here is my situation...

I bought a phone at diamond wireless and they added a protection plan to be billed to my card monthly without my knowledge or permission. i was billed monthly for about a period of one year or so and couldn't figure out what the hell it was. I already had my protection plan through Verizon wireless directly so i was paying double insurance every month. i called your company and asked them for help on this matter but they basically in a nut shell told me to get bent... I am expecting the same results from you but i will never let it be said that i didn't give everyone a fair chance to fix their mistakes...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links