DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Droid Armband Case

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Droid Armband Case

Just wondering if there are any Droid armband cases for like running and working out that have a clear screen so you can change music and stuff?

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    I'd like to know this too. I've heard there aren't any specifically made for droid and people have had to get armbands made for other phones that the droid just happens to fit into. Hopefully that's changed by now..

Sent from my Droid
    Samsung Galaxy SIII / Stock
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    I've seen some on amazon, but they don't look like they were specifically designed for the verizon moto droid, but just happen to fit them.

I'd like to find a case for this phone because it is a pain to have to hold it (it doesn't look very flattering to have it in my pocket, and sometimes a bump in the wrong place hurts).
  5. cdexsw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahn24 View Post
    Just wondering if there are any Droid armband cases for like running and working out that have a clear screen so you can change music and stuff?
    i purchased a Tune Belt Sport Armband but my droid felt loose like it was going to fall out.

i then purchased the Black Moto Droid Armband and the clear plastic made it hard to navigate the touchscreen, also it does get wet from sweat. there isn't any water-protection layer for the back of the Droid.

this one isn't much better either Black Armband for Moto Droid Carrying Case its bulky and heavy.

i ended up settling for this Active exercise workout Armband. fits snug and secure.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by RodNoc_eR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahn24 View Post
    i purchased a Tune Belt Sport Armband but my droid felt loose like it was going to fall out.

i then purchased the Black Moto Droid Armband and the clear plastic made it hard to navigate the touchscreen, also it does get wet from sweat. there isn't any water-protection layer for the back of the Droid.

this one isn't much better either Black Armband for Moto Droid Carrying Case its bulky and heavy.

i ended up settling for this Active exercise workout Armband. fits snug and secure.
    Does the Active exercise workout armband have a description of how big an arm it can fit up to? I was looking at that one the other day, but I couldn't tell, and I don't want to get it and have to send it back. I really like the color. How is the touch screen in it?

I was also looking around and found Droid Armband :: Run & Walk with your Droid X, Droid 2 and Droid Incredible! - it isn't "official" but it was specifically designed (at least from what they say) to hold droids. Of course, it holds the larger versions of the moto droids so I would assume that the original moto droid is going to be a little loose, but I can't imagine by too much. Said it would wrap around a bicep up to 18 in around. No "guarantee" as an email put it, but they will work with you if you have problems. Seems to be a very small company, but hey - if it works, it works. If I do end up getting one I'll let you know how it is. If anyone else has gotten one of these, let us know how it is.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Here's what I use. Works great on either my D1 or DInc.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...tml#post283162

Links