DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: "Frequently Called" numbers

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

"Frequently Called" numbers

Is there a way to clean out my "Frequently Called" list without losing the contact entirely? I have two lists, one is favorites and then there is Frequently called. I would like to remove some and almost all of frequently called contacts. I moved the Frequently Called (FC) to favorites and then I removed them from my favorites, then I saw them again in my FC file. Is there a way of taking them out of FC and not deleteing the contact? Also is there anything out there that would be easier to open my phone other than using the slide from lock to unlock? I know I should not be using my phone while driving but sometimes I get an important call and I don't have time to pull over and I want to answer the call. Sure I can let the phone ring, pull over and then call back, but I am looking for something that maybe I could use with the touch of a finger. Any sugg and help.
    Thanks

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by carmanhere View Post
    Is there a way to clean out my "Frequently Called" list without losing the contact entirely? I have two lists, one is favorites and then there is Frequently called. I would like to remove some and almost all of frequently called contacts. I moved the Frequently Called (FC) to favorites and then I removed them from my favorites, then I saw them again in my FC file. Is there a way of taking them out of FC and not deleteing the contact? Also is there anything out there that would be easier to open my phone other than using the slide from lock to unlock? I know I should not be using my phone while driving but sometimes I get an important call and I don't have time to pull over and I want to answer the call. Sure I can let the phone ring, pull over and then call back, but I am looking for something that maybe I could use with the touch of a finger. Any sugg and help.
    Thanks
    Go to the market and search "Freguently Called Remover", I think it will help you...
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

FC numbers

Thanks, ill give it a try
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by carmanhere View Post
    Thanks
    For your second issue, if you are using a bluetooth headset/speaker you don't have to unlock your phone to answer. Hit the answer button on your BT headset/speaker.

Links