Unfortunately I am returning the droid. My 5 year old Samsung does more (for me) then the droid. I really loved the Droid but the way I work it doesnt for me. I hope I am not jumping the gun by returning it but I feel the firmware will not address my problems
(1) I cannot forward an attachment from my corporate exchange email to anybody except to my work email. When i forward to a gmail etc... there is no attachement attached
(2) I cannot easily select text to copy or cut when in my works OWA site. It doesnt work when you hold the shift key down because it makes the entire box of the body of the email organge.
(3) I dont like the fact I cannot back up the entire phone incase it crashes
(4) I cannot stream the radio program I listen to every day
(5) i can not take a clear picture with the camera
(6) The Droid user community is great and thanks for the help but I am frustrated with the issues.
(7) The screen is amazing and overall browsing is incredible though!