Anyone tried geotagging a picture with the droid camera and then uploading it to Picasa Web? I have, and the geotag info doesn't seem to carry over from the droid to PicasaWeb. Just so we're on the same page...
1) My GPS location is turned on
2) I have the camera set up to save geo location info
3) If I view the image in gallery on droid, and then do Menu->More->Details, it shows the Lat/Long info (which I assume is stored in the Metadata of the pic)
4) I share the photo to Picasa.
5) Log into to Picasa web....open the pic, no map info. If I show the details of the image, there's no lat/long info.
Seems lame that a Google phone won't pass the Geo info to a Google service. Anyone else tried this or got it to work?