DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Did your Asurion replacement come with battery and SD card??!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoochio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roc_Droid View Post
    This morning, I received a "Like New Certified Replacement" Droid with no battery, no SD card and no battery cover.
    odd, when i got my refurb from asurion it came with a battery and sandisk 16gb microsd + a charger.

has anyone returned their droids to asurion without sending the charger battery or microsd to them? lol if they can ship a phone to us without them, we should be able to ship phones w/out them too -_- i just dont want to get slapped with hundreds of dollars in fees for not returning everything lol
    When I have received replacements in the past, they told me to send in my old phone without the battery, charger, or any other accessories (SD card, etc.) So, needless to say, I got to keep those and had extras!
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nemets88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoochio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roc_Droid View Post
    This morning, I received a "Like New Certified Replacement" Droid with no battery, no SD card and no battery cover.
    odd, when i got my refurb from asurion it came with a battery and sandisk 16gb microsd + a charger.

has anyone returned their droids to asurion without sending the charger battery or microsd to them? lol if they can ship a phone to us without them, we should be able to ship phones w/out them too -_- i just dont want to get slapped with hundreds of dollars in fees for not returning everything lol
    When I have received replacements in the past, they told me to send in my old phone without the battery, charger, or any other accessories (SD card, etc.) So, needless to say, I got to keep those and had extras!
    really? damn i sent my first phone in with all the accessories, the refurb they sent me has defective headphone jack so im getting my brand new replacement today. battery and sd card on this phone and charger work fine though. maybe ill keep them. what damage did you have on your phone when they said not to send them back? was it full water submersion? could be why they didn't want u to send it
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Wife got her Incredible (as a replacement for her droid)!

Wife's Moto Droid broken - getting incredible from asurion!!
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    anytime i replaced a phone thru assurian was because i lost a phone so i ofcourse got a new one, i would assume u still get a new one, warranty is when u should get a refurb.. thats just my experience, i would ***** otherwise.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    return postage that asurion sent me specifically stated not to include accessories when returning my mobile device. i'm keeping the battery charger and sd card
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola DROID Razr
    I'm on my 4th Droid. The one I bought stated to have an ear piece problem and they sent me the second one which was the refurb, no biggie except the micro USB port was worn out within a month. The third one was brand new and was DOA (no one could hear me on the other end) My 4th one is a refurb and not a problem (also bit the bullet and rooted it and customized it a lot more than my other ones). The issues I had were that the store was out of them so I had to wait a couple days for it to come from Fedex. The new one that came in I had swapped the battery and the back case . Also, back when I had my old phone stolen I was told that when I reported it to Verizon being stolen then the MEID/ESN would be flagged as stolen if someone attempted to activate it.
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    Droid.
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by micp1480 View Post
    I received a replacement phone from Asurion and it looked like they literally threw the damn phone in a box and sent it. When I found out about the price of the 16 bit sd card that didn't come with it, I almost went through the roof. I made a call to Asurion and gave them a piece of my mind, and I got the phone I so deserved, end of story. Why must we go through all this crap when we are paying for the insurance. There is no excuses, I have paying into this for years, and I, and no one else for that matter, should have to settle for anything less than what we have purchased. Maybe if all didn't pay our bill, maybe Verizon will get a better insurance company to cover our phones.

MICP 1480
    Because for every 1 of you that complain, how many hundreds of people dont? Its all about the $$$.
    I touched Lord Stanley's Cup on 1/2/11.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Links