DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did your Asurion replacement come with battery and SD card??!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Atrix 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by justin82 View Post
    i just filed a claim saturday for mine LOST and i did not have to file a police report..will let everyone knows how it comes though should be here tommorow.. i have to send it back someone found my phone and i got it back// axurion said they will refund 7-14 days after they get device back in there warehouse
    I work for Verizon. Let me correct myself, if you tell Verizon your phone is "STOLEN" you will have to report a police report. I believe I said lost in my last post.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by CityLightsOZ View Post
    i just filed a claim saturday for mine LOST and i did not have to file a police report..will let everyone knows how it comes though should be here tommorow.. i have to send it back someone found my phone and i got it back// axurion said they will refund 7-14 days after they get device back in there warehouse
    I work for Verizon. Let me correct myself, if you tell Verizon your phone is "STOLEN" you will have to report a police report. I believe I said lost in my last post.
    I reported mine stolen, and they did not require a police report from me. Also, I did not have to send in a replacement device. They sent me a brand new phone with everything included.

Maybe I was a special case...??? I don't know, but it worked out for me...
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    i recently filed a claim on my droid eris, Asurion upgraded me to the droid they stated the eris was on backorder or something, i was glad because the 2.1 update was horrible on my eris.

BTW they gave me a refurbish phone with no sd card, i had to use my 8gig eris card.
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    455 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nemets88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CityLightsOZ View Post
    I reported mine stolen, and they did not require a police report from me. Also, I did not have to send in a replacement device. They sent me a brand new phone with everything included.

Maybe I was a special case...??? I don't know, but it worked out for me...
    +1 brand new phone, SD card, charger, battery
    "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Razr maxx
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    i got one about 2 weeks ago and sd card battery cable charger and battery cover was all included
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Mine went missing

Either fell off my shorts or I set it down and someone walked off with it. I made my claim online and the arrival date is Monday.

You'd think with all the options the phone comes with, it could be tracked. I know I installed a tracking app (forget which one) but I have not had any success with anyone being able to track it on their phone. You'd think someone would write an app so you could track it from your computer, without having to activate Verizon's family plan.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by woahdang1987 View Post
    Hey all!

I broke the glass on my Motorola Droid and I am wondering how I should approach Asurion. I would prefer to just have the glass replaced as I am leery of refurb units. Doesn't seem like anyone does this yet > Sooooo, I am wondering how many of you recieved your replacement with the battery and SD card? Will Asurion only send the replacement with battery and SD card if it has been lost or stolen??

I have also heard of some people getting replacements from VZW for $50 bucks when only the screen is broken. Any of you have experience with this? Thanks!
    well i work for verizon so i can tell you that there is no longer a program to get devices for 50$, now it is a cpo program and the droid is 289.99 for a replacement, now for asurion they will replace anything you tell them was damaged
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Donner View Post
    Either fell off my shorts or I set it down and someone walked off with it. I made my claim online and the arrival date is Monday.

You'd think with all the options the phone comes with, it could be tracked. I know I installed a tracking app (forget which one) but I have not had any success with anyone being able to track it on their phone. You'd think someone would write an app so you could track it from your computer, without having to activate Verizon's family plan.
    doesnt wavesecure track your phone and locks it??
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    My wife is trying to get a replacement droid for hers that she dropped - asurion is telling her that the droid is no longer made/available (on the website) and pushin her at an eris.

Bah.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by kprojects View Post
    My wife is trying to get a replacement droid for hers that she dropped - asurion is telling her that the droid is no longer made/available (on the website) and pushin her at an eris.

Bah.
    Same here. I've been having problems with my Droid's dialer, not being able to receive or send out calls or texts.

So they told me the Droid is no longer in production. They gave me 2 options, some Audiovox crap phone and the Motorola Devour. I WANT A DROID REPLACEMENT!!!!

However, since my current Droid is not functioning as a phone, which I need it to do, I went with the Devour.....Uncool.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links