First I would like to say I do not know if this is exactly where to post this so please correct me if I am wrong.
Last night I dropped my Moto Droid in the toilet, yes I know I shouldn't have had it in the bathroom. I immediately took it out and removed the battery and sdcard. I then dried it as much as I could with a towel and put a hair dryer on it. Since then it has not been on and I have had it on top of my heating vent in my room. I was just wandering about how long should I wait until I try to power it up? There appears to be no water on it or water damage besides the little stickers on the battery and the inside of the phone. I feel lost without it and would like to get it running asap while still not introducing it to any damage. Thanks.