Just read that ituneagent and doubletwist are compatible with. T mobil G1 but no mention oh Motorola Droid. Have tried a couple times to download them and getting same message that phone does not support these programs???
Last edited by montecarlo; 11-29-2009 at 12:53 PM.
I just set up iTunes Agent for the first time so I'll list the steps I went through on my Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit machine:
- Using your PC (not your phone), go to iTunes Agent and download iTunes Agent.
- Install iTunes Agent
- Run the application. It will start iTunes. You may get a "communication error" - I think this is caused by having no devices set up, but I'm not sure. I ignored it.
- Connect the Droid to your PC via USB. Mount the SD Card using the notification on the phone.
- You should have an "iTunes Agent" icon in your system tray on your PC. Right-click this icon and pick "preferences".
- Click the "New" button at the bottom.
- Type in a Name for your device. This is the name you will see in iTunes. I used "Droid".
- For "Synchronize Pattern", choose "iTunes".
- For "Music Folder", pick the folder on your PC where your iTunes music is stored.
- For "Recognize by Folder/File", click "Create". Navigate to your mounted device in Windows Explorer. Create a new folder on your Droid's SD card (I called mine "iTunes Agent"). Click OK.
- For "Associate with Playlist", choose "Use device name...".
- Hit "Save".
Your device should now show up in iTunes under Playlists -> My Devices. Drag & drop media to this playlist. To actually have the media copied to your phone, go to iTunes Agent's system tray icon, right click and choose "Synchronize Devices".
Hope that helps someone
Last edited by Levitation; 11-29-2009 at 07:58 PM.