DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Ringtones

  1. Junior Droid
    gbdonar's Avatar
    Member #
    14122
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    droid bionic
    #1

    Ringtones

    I am trying to see if there is a way to set a separate ringtone for all my unknown callers
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Sensei
    natediddy1120's Avatar
    Member #
    23380
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,183
    Phone
    CyanogenMod :-)
    #2
    No that I have found....not for "unknown" callers, but you can for your contacts

  4. Master Droid
    ShowTime's Avatar
    Member #
    31398
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    534
    Phone
    Has that newly rooted smell...
    #3
    yea I'm not sure of a way, other than setting a custom ringtone for all your contacts, then any unknown callers would ring as whatever you had set for the default ringtone.... sounds like a lot of work to me though.
  5. Droid Newbie
    hockeydroid's Avatar
    Member #
    23318
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gbdonar View Post
    I am trying to see if there is a way to set a separate ringtone for all my unknown callers
    Select desired contact. Press Menu key and select Options. Then select Ringtone. You can now change it for that individual contact.
  6. Junior Droid
    baruch's Avatar
    Member #
    8026
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    the new VZW MOT Droid
    #5

    replacing contact's ringtone with a song

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeydroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gbdonar View Post
    I am trying to see if there is a way to set a separate ringtone for all my unknown callers
    Select desired contact. Press Menu key and select Options. Then select Ringtone. You can now change it for that individual contact.
    how to do?
  7. Droid Ninja
    LifeIsABeach's Avatar
    Member #
    359
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    2 times
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by baruch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeydroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gbdonar View Post
    I am trying to see if there is a way to set a separate ringtone for all my unknown callers
    Select desired contact. Press Menu key and select Options. Then select Ringtone. You can now change it for that individual contact.
    how to do?
    Create a folder on your sd card called ringtones. Copy any mp3 into the directory (other formats may work as well, but I have only tried mp3s). Then follow the steps above and your mp3s will be available as a choice.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Placing ringtones in media/ringtones doesn't work. tips?
    By Ordinary Average Guy in forum Android Audio and Video
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 02:49 PM
  2. MP3 Ringtones
    By eversonsc in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 06:10 PM
  3. Ringtones DL
    By koralyne in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 04:05 PM
  4. Ringtones etc....
    By ffemt300 in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 12:07 PM
  5. Help with ringtones
    By sinkcolinsink in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 06:37 PM

Search tags for this page

android caller ringtone
,
android how to set phone ringer for individual caller on dro
,

android ringtone for unknown caller

,
android unknown caller ringtone
,
assign a ringtone to unknown caller droid x
,
cyanogenmod different ringtones for unknown caller
,
droid bionic unkown caller ringtone
,
how to have individual caller ringtone motorola droid verizo
,
how to set ringtone for unknown callers on droid bionic
,
is there a way to make a custom caller tone with verizion
,

is there a way to set a ringtone for unknown callers thunder

,
motorola droid 2, set ringtone for unknown callers
,
ringtone for unknown caller android
,
rooted bionic unknown caller ringtone
,
setting unknown caller ringtone on droid 2
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+