DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Motorola Service

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid

Motorola Service

Good guys award to Motorola. I sent Motorola an email about my problems with battery door falling off. Motorola replied overnight and said they have a new resigned door and would ship me new doors for both of our phones, at no cost.
    Thanks again for the quick service, something you don't hear much about these days from company service departments.

3. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    Jonny_Ks
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diverken View Post
    Good guys award to Motorola. I sent Motorola an email about my problems with battery door falling off. Motorola replied overnight and said they have a new resigned door and would ship me new doors for both of our phones, at no cost.
    Thanks again for the quick service, something you don't hear much about these days from company service departments.
    Nice! Do you have to send them anything [like the old door]? As well, what number did you call?

Mine's a little loose, but not to the point of falling off, but my roommate's falls off quite regularly, which I find entertaining, but I might get new ones just because I can.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola BIONIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Kansas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by diverken View Post
    Nice! Do you have to send them anything [like the old door]? As well, what number did you call?

Mine's a little loose, but not to the point of falling off, but my roommate's falls off quite regularly, which I find entertaining, but I might get new ones just because I can.
    This is the reason why Motorola would stop sending out new doors. Don't abuse the system just because you can. If your door is loose, replace it. If it is not, let it be. Quit trying to take advantage of the system. People like you are the reason these companies stop trying to help with no charge. Why do you think Verizon stopped sending out the free doors? Too many people were ordering 3 or 4 of them when they didn't even need one. So, Verizon stops shipping them. Don't use the system to be greedy.
  5. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    Jonny_Ks
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    Easy there killer. If you read my post, my cousin is HAVING this problem. His phone is in my name. I am CLOSE to having the problem, so I'd like to have a better door when mine finally gives out.

I'm talking about asking for one for each phone because one is completely failing and one is on it's way.

Nobody said Jack s*** about the system or ordering 3-4. He needs it and I'd like it as a preventative measure because I've seen the pain that it is and can see that mine's getting looser.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Kansas View Post
    Easy there killer. If you read my post, my cousin is HAVING this problem. His phone is in my name. I am CLOSE to having the problem, so I'd like to have a better door when mine finally gives out.

I'm talking about asking for one for each phone because one is completely failing and one is on it's way.

Nobody said Jack s*** about the system or ordering 3-4. He needs it and I'd like it as a preventative measure because I've seen the pain that it is and can see that mine's getting looser.
    I went to the Motorola site and emailed them on service section. The phone # is 800 734-5870
    I asked for just one door for each of my phones, do not abuse the service dept.
  7. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    Jonny_Ks
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    Just called them myself. Not sure about when you called, but the needed the MEID from each phone to send me 1 for each, so there's no screwing the system there anyway.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Where do I find the MEID?
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola Droid
    it's the phone S/N dial *#06#
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by sdixon747 View Post
    Where do I find the MEID?
    Under the battery.
  11. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    I sent Motorola Support an email yesterday about this and believe it or not, they replied within an hour. I sent them my information and within another hour they had confirmed that they were shipping one out.

Great customer service (rare nowadays) and much appreciated! Thank you Motorola!

Links