DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help!!!!!!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung nexus

Please help!!!!!!

i dont know if i screwed myself but i need to return my phone to vzw for warranty so i uninstalled my rooted apps, unrooted and did a factory reset but superuser permission is still in app drawer and the method i used to root no longer works (easyroot) it thinks im rooted and im not, i tried d/l rsdlite to my laptop but would not install, vista 64bit, am i screwed?
  2. Johnly
    You can remove it with a proper TU command. Not sure what that is, just Dload that app from market and make a specific search. If you can't find it, I can, just PM me and consider it done. (If I am on
  3. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    The problem is if you aren't rooted enough to grant terminal Su access then you won't be able to remove a system app. You may have to re root and then unroot.

tappin and a talkin
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    What happened when you tried to install RSDlite?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
    HTC Eris - Droid - Droid 2 - Droid X - iPhone 4 - Thunderbolt - Galaxy Nexus - iPhone 4S - iPhone 5 - iPhone 5S - Galaxy S4
  5. Johnly
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    You can remove it with a proper TU command. Not sure what that is, just Dload that app from market and make a specific search. If you can't find it, I can, just PM me and consider it done. (If I am on
    opps, better clarify my position. The SU app needs to me removed with TU from your first rooted nandroid. It is a simple series of commands. After that, your nandroid from first root will now be the stock sbf without SU app. Why do I try and keep things short, I need to work on my typing skills ha ha !
  6. Johnly
    Find out if you are rooted FIRST before anything. Just run shootme or something and see if SU is granted. Go from knowing what you are at that point.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    Or download a free terminal emulator and type in "SU" to see if your are rooted, let us know what you find and we will go from there.
  8. Johnly
    Quote Originally Posted by jaw4bama View Post
    Or download a free terminal emulator and type in "SU" to see if your are rooted, let us know what you find and we will go from there.
    I am hitting your thanks button
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    You can also use Z4root app to unroot you if you are rooted, it has a unroot button that will remove Super user app and root access altogether. Even if you are not rooted you can root with this app and unroot again with a press of two buttons! [APP] z4root - xda-developers
  10. Johnly
    yup, but he use a different method. Lets wait and see.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links