To get MIUI Music without having the MIUI ROM (or even a rooted phone!) please follow these simple instructions.
1. Go to this website: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7B...Zjk4NGQ0&hl=en
2. Click on download (It is called MiuiMusic.apk)
3. When the download is complete, drag the file onto your desktop and simply plug your phone into your computer via USB.
4. Make sure USB Mass Storage is enabled on your phone, then open up your phones SD card files from the computer.
5. Drag the MIUI Music.apk file from your desktop into the root of the SD Card.
6. Turn off USB Mass Storage from your phone
7. Open up any File Explorer of your choice (Astro, ES File Manager, etc.)
8. Find the MIUI Music.apk file and tap it
9. It might give an option to open up Package Installer or it will automatically open it up.
10. It should give you two options on the bottom of you screen: Install or Cancel.
11. Click install and wait for it to finish.
12. Close out of your file manager and click on your app drawer. Find MIUI Music and open it.
13. Enjoy the great features of MIUI Music.
Please comment with any questions you may have. This is a simple tutorial for all Android Phone users, rooted or stock.