I just bought a 2008 Ford Fusion with Microsoft sync. Am having problems syncing my Droid with Bluetooth.
1. The phone syncs with other bluetooh devices.
2. I updated Sync software, put the droid in discovery mode
3. My droid scans and finds Sync. I enter the six digit PIN
4. The car's display showd DROID as paired
5. The Sync icon disappears from the droid. (Others remain such as my headset.)
6. I attempt a call using Sync. The voice lady informs me that no phone device is available.
So it appears that Sync is working but the Droid does not retain the Sync paring?