DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm usually not a whiner, but

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by srvctec View Post
    That's actually not even possible since the phone wasn't even released until the middle of May 2011.

Sorry to hear you are having so many problems. Glad mine has been reliable since I got it in mid June of last year.
    Late to revisit this thread, but sorry, you are wrong (probably on both accounts). I actually got the phone in July of 2011. And it is still the worst phone I have every owned. When I place it on my car dock, it can take 10-20 minutes to connect to my bluetooth and allow me to make a call. I've even sat there and watched the phone randomly dial people or do other things without ANY human interaction. Battery can go from 80% to 20% in FIVE MINUTES. It is a piece of crap and it will be my life's mission to make sure that no one I know buys a Motorola phone ever again because it has caused me so much grief. And no, I can't afford a replacement NOR SHOULD I HAVE TO.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    X2
    Quote Originally Posted by AllFallsApart View Post
    Late to revisit this thread, but sorry, you are wrong (probably on both accounts). I actually got the phone in July of 2011. And it is still the worst phone I have every owned. When I place it on my car dock, it can take 10-20 minutes to connect to my bluetooth and allow me to make a call. I've even sat there and watched the phone randomly dial people or do other things without ANY human interaction. Battery can go from 80% to 20% in FIVE MINUTES. It is a piece of crap and it will be my life's mission to make sure that no one I know buys a Motorola phone ever again because it has caused me so much grief. And no, I can't afford a replacement NOR SHOULD I HAVE TO.
    I've had an X2 for two years. My new one lasted about 3 months or so before VZ had to replace it with a refurbished. I was very irritated to have to give up a "new" phone for a "new refurbished" phone but after over 1-1/2 years I have had no trouble with it. I have come to believe there were mfg/quality issues and you just had to take your chances. I took a chance on the replacement and am still happy with it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links