if u want u can check out my video review of the droid x2...
My $.02, as an original Droid owner that went to DX2;
1) DX2 has a fast feel, but I know it could be faster without all the motoblurr junk on it. Definitely not fastest out now. I didn't root it though, so I guess it's fast enough for me.
2) Screen is a love hate problem. Some things look really good, but I still see dots I used to not see on the lower res orignal Droid.
3) memory....suprised this is still an issue, but I did have to deal with it. Need phone with 1G memory.
4) 3G. Nuf said bout that.
5) Even though it was patched with a hefty update, I still hear audio ticks, more infrequent, but definitly a problem. Motoblurr??
6) Crashes. I get crashes about once a week. No biggie, usually on specific apps. Didn't notice that problem on other phone.
Personally, my eyes are on a Galaxy Nexus in about 6 months!
I can't even begin to tell you how bad of an idea it is to lock yourself into a phone with limitations for 2 years. If you want a X2 buy one off of swappa or ebay OFF contract. We all have preferences, but the amount of ram, no lte tech and number of people that don't own an x2 make low on the list for support. Motorola couldn't even support my Bionic properly. It was buggy update after buggy update...it seems like Moto is half finishing updates and that they don't really care.
And it is not true that every LTE phone has data drops and bugs. My Bionic had them on a daily basis, but my Rezound has zero data drops and zero issues.