DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: What launcher is everyone using?

  1. Droid Sensei
    BayouFlyFisher's Avatar
    Member #
    14195
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    4,969
    Liked
    86 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteravyn View Post
    Though pricy at $14.99, I'm running spb shell 3d and OMG i love this launcher! Accept no substitute, lol

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    HOPE YOU'RE PLEASED WITH YOURSELF!!! YOU JUST COST ME $14.99!!!

    Seriously, that is one awesome app. I'm just glad it isn't more than $14.99!! Thanks for pointing it out.

    Now I will spend the next 2-3 hours playing with it!
    Baton Rouge, LA
  2. Super Moderator
    jkhonea's Avatar
    Member #
    29506
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    3,077
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member
    #22
    SPB Shell here as well. Worth every penny of the $14.99. Man it runs smooth.
  3. Master Droid
    Nyteravyn's Avatar
    Member #
    175954
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MidWest
    Posts
    814
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouFlyFisher View Post
    HOPE YOU'RE PLEASED WITH YOURSELF!!! YOU JUST COST ME $14.99!!!

    Seriously, that is one awesome app. I'm just glad it isn't more than $14.99!! Thanks for pointing it out.

    Now I will spend the next 2-3 hours playing with it!
    Here is how it went down... lol
    (Me) hey,babe (wife )... check out this new launcher i found... tell me what you think?
    1 min..
    2 min...
    (Voice of Dr.Evil indicating I've got mail (zedge notifications) )

    Email from android market thanking me for my purchase of spb shell 3d...

    No lie,roflmao....
    Note... the clock will set you back another $4.99 but i dont have to tell you how that went down... OMG!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. Master Droid
    Nyteravyn's Avatar
    Member #
    175954
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MidWest
    Posts
    814
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #24
    You really need to watch the video too though, gives great insite! And... 2 insane features... add the airplane widget to your switches folder and the verizon takes you immed to switch off 4g if needed... see my screen shot. If arranged as first 3 they are hotkeys.

    Have to use 3d widget for airplane not android... put on page first then add to the opened folder.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What launcher is everyone using?-uploadfromtaptalk1319036549736.png  
    Last edited by Nyteravyn; 10-19-2011 at 09:04 AM.
  5. Super Moderator
    jkhonea's Avatar
    Member #
    29506
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    3,077
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteravyn View Post
    Here is how it went down... lol
    (Me) hey,babe (wife )... check out this new launcher i found... tell me what you think?
    1 min..
    2 min...
    (Voice of Dr.Evil indicating I've got mail (zedge notifications) )

    Email from android market thanking me for my purchase of spb shell 3d...

    No lie,roflmao....
    Note... the clock will set you back another $4.99 but i dont have to tell you how that went down... OMG!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Which clock did you get?
  6. Master Droid
    Nyteravyn's Avatar
    Member #
    175954
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MidWest
    Posts
    814
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post
    Which clock did you get?
    Spb shell 3d has an addon clock in 3d that ties in with incred options!
    Love the sand movement in the hourglass timer... even has a bio alarm setting i use each am.

    App called spb time

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Last edited by Nyteravyn; 10-19-2011 at 09:26 AM.
  7. Master Droid
    Nyteravyn's Avatar
    Member #
    175954
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MidWest
    Posts
    814
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteravyn View Post
    Spb shell 3d has an addon clock in 3d that ties in with incred options!
    Love the sand movement in the hourglass timer... even has a bio alarm setting i use each am.

    App called spb time

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What launcher is everyone using?-uploadfromtaptalk1319038084089.png  
  8. Super Moderator
    jkhonea's Avatar
    Member #
    29506
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    3,077
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member
    #28
    Awesome, thanks!
  9. Master Droid
    Nyteravyn's Avatar
    Member #
    175954
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MidWest
    Posts
    814
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post
    Awesome, thanks!
    Anytime mate! Blew my budget for the month but well worth it!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:43 PM
  2. Import home screens into launcher pro or adw launcher
    By joshtb86 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 11:57 AM
  3. activity Launcher (in application Launcher) is not responding
    By Dingbat in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 06:41 PM
  4. Importing Stock Launcher Widgets to ADW Launcher
    By scf in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:57 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 07:02 PM

Search tags for this page

best launcher for droid x

,

best launcher for droid x2

,
best launcher for motorola droid x2
,

best launcher for motorola triumph

,
best launcher for original droid
,

droid x2 launcher

,
go launcher slows down phone
,
launcher for droid x2
,
motorola triumph launcher
,
what is the best home launcher for droid x
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+