My story is long, and pretty twisted, and I'm at my breaking point. I literally have very little control of my x2. I think there is someone other than me using my phone (OMG, I sound all 'Conspiracy Theory'). Major issues as follows:
1. Browser redirection 80% of the time.
2. When I view a websites certificate, its issued to 'DoubleClick.net', *google.com, paypal production, bluekai.net, the list goes on and on.
3. Both my bank and paypal accounts have been hacked.
4. Everytime I make a phone call, the LED light flashes.
5. I have wierd services running all the time like CacheUpdateRuleCheckerService, GroupsRuleCheckerService, TextRuleCheckerService, BluetoothMapService (dont ever turn on BT), GPS$togglewidget (running together with QuickContact, QuickContactData)
6. 5-6 weeks ago, I apparently received 2.3 update (Verizon rep. said no way, hasnt gone out yet)
7. I enable restriction lock, disallow modem, and location, and within 3-4 hours, its all disabled (no power off done)Keyboard constantly reverts back to multitouch (I prefer swype), quicklaunch buttons reappear after I delete them, I have some menu screens that are white, and some that are black. I factory reset, and oddly enough, my phone will dial, and 'press 1 to program or activate' all by itself, and be programmed in less than 3 seconds. I go to the market, and content filtering is set and locked on show apps rated...huh? I reset to show all apps, but it never sticks
The list goes on and on, and after writing all this, I'm seriously depressed. Please help, if you can. BTW, No, my phone is not rooted (atleast i dont think so), but I'M WILLING TO ROOT if it means my phone will be MINE.