ok.....let's give this a shot. Keep in mind I haven't done this yet. From my understanding this is a system only SBF.....just thought I should mention it....but it's almost 500 MB so who knows.
Remember....after SBF you still need to do factory reset.
First....you need the drivers from Motorola....
Next you need RSD 5.0 (5.3.1)
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Last you need the SBF file
Download VRZ_MB870_DTN-14.8_1FF_01.sbf.gz for free on Filesonic.com
You can also visit the below link to find RSD, Drivers, and SBF in one place as well
DROIDX2 SBF (2.2.2) Available for Download - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
once you have those follow these steps
1. Install Moto drivers
2. Launch RSD Lite
3. Put X2 into "RSD" (power up device holding volume down....once "Fastboot" appears release then tap volume down till you see "RSD"
4. Plug in USB cable to computer and phone
5. Hit volume up key once (RSD lite will then show your phone and you are ready)
6. in RSD hit the "..." and navigate to SBF file....and select
7. Click start
8. after complete and X2 reboots, boot into recovery and perform factory reset.