DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Should i get it over DroidX

  1. Junior Droid
    arkboy4ever's Avatar
    Member #
    200805
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    ter Current Phone Model Here
    #21
    If you root your phone and it does brick or something. Can you take the battery out put it under your bed, call Verizon and say someone stole it. To get a new one with ur warranty?
  2. Droid Sensei
    tgyberg's Avatar
    Member #
    16974
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,752
    Liked
    712 times
    Phone
    D1/DX/DB/Nex/Note2
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by arkboy4ever View Post
    If you root your phone and it does brick or something. Can you take the battery out put it under your bed, call Verizon and say someone stole it. To get a new one with ur warranty?
    Sure, if you are in to insurance fraud. And if you are in to raising prices for everyone to pay for the phones and insurance.
  3. Junior Droid
    Hell Bomb's Avatar
    Member #
    200756
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Droid X2
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by tgyberg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arkboy4ever View Post
    If you root your phone and it does brick or something. Can you take the battery out put it under your bed, call Verizon and say someone stole it. To get a new one with ur warranty?
    Sure, if you are in to insurance fraud. And if you are in to raising prices for everyone to pay for the phones and insurance.
    pwned, and on the other guys defense, verizion already fks us outta our money so bad i really don't care.
  4. Droid Sensei
    tgyberg's Avatar
    Member #
    16974
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,752
    Liked
    712 times
    Phone
    D1/DX/DB/Nex/Note2
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Bomb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgyberg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arkboy4ever View Post
    If you root your phone and it does brick or something. Can you take the battery out put it under your bed, call Verizon and say someone stole it. To get a new one with ur warranty?
    Sure, if you are in to insurance fraud. And if you are in to raising prices for everyone to pay for the phones and insurance.
    pwned, and on the other guys defense, verizion already fks us outta our money so bad i really don't care.
    Yea but it has a lot to do with why Moto/VZW wants the phones locked down tight. No development. Prevents the above from happening etc.
  5. Junior Droid
    Hell Bomb's Avatar
    Member #
    200756
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Droid X2
    #25
    I think there current system is the best, This way for the most part the only people who are developing the kind of apps that can brick your phone are the ones who are smart enough to crack the phone, so it's nice. Also the only people using those apps are for the most part smart enough to not brick there phone.
  6. Master Droid
    cece5702's Avatar
    Member #
    163633
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    891
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #26
    [quote=leonozug;1547427]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Bomb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leonozug View Post
    I can get the Droidx for free through wirefly so I'm really thinking the Droidx is really worth it.
    Man I love my X. I just picked up the complete acessory pack for it too for $19.95 from Verizon too. Really cant go wrong with it. For free? Can't beat that. I paid $200 for mine! lol
    I love mine too! Can't put it down :-)

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  7. Junior Droid
    Hell Bomb's Avatar
    Member #
    200756
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Droid X2
    #27
    well i just got paid to do a website so imma get a droidx2 and if i don't like it i'll return it and get the original one :P
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. New To my DroidX! Need help though!
    By haxerpaylay in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 09:12 PM
  2. Droidx rom?
    By Raider101 in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 03:16 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 01:18 AM
  4. New to DroidX
    By kmudd3 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 05:43 PM
  5. New DroidX'er
    By VPTexas in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 07:22 PM

Search tags for this page

cheapest droid x2

,
difference in droidx and droidx 2
,
droid x worth $150
,
droid x2 worth getting
,
i wanna get droid x 2 online for cheap
,
is it worth it to buy a motorola droid 3
,
should i buy a droid x
,
should i buy droid x or x2?
,

should i buy the droid x2

,
should i get a droid pro or x2
,

should i get a droid x or x2

,
the cheapest droid x2
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+