Hey folks, I'm trying to decide whether to wait for Moto to rise from their laggy arses and give us a gingerbread update for the dx2 or to go ahead and root it.
I personally feel that the update will be close to the release date, but that could be very wrong. Any hopes of unlocking or decrypting the bootloader?
What are you doing?
Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums