DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Extended Battery and Cover Fit

  1. Droid Ninja
    jpcalhoun's Avatar
    Member #
    148338
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,570
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by katiejean20 View Post
    Where has everyone purchased the Droid Pro extended battery and cover? I could only find it on the verizon wireless website and I don't want to spend $50 on it. Any suggestions?
    I have the Verizon extended battery and back cover. Before I bought it I looked at just about every vendor that sells cell phone batteries. Verizon, as far as I can tell, is the only one selling it. You can buy what they call an extended battery from Siedo, but it is a relatively small increase over the stock battery...it's not worth the expense in my opinion. If you're going to spend money...get the Verizon extended battery...it's worth it.
  2. Developer Relations
    guidot's Avatar
    Member #
    36269
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,363
    Liked
    826 times
    Twitter
    guidot42
    Phone
    i605/i9250/i515/XT862/A855
    Premium Member
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffym View Post
    So what would be the best extended battery I could purchase that would let me use the orginial back cover?

    Thanks.
    There is only one made by seidio:

    seidioonline.com

    1.Need to Flash a ROM? - Flashing ROM - Best Practices
    2.How-To Setup a ROM/MOD/Theme Thread with prefix - Setup ROM/MOD/Theme Thread
    3.Guidelines of Conduct on Droidforums.net - Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Senior Droid
    DroidToro's Avatar
    Member #
    150664
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Phone
    Bionic, Razor Maxx, X, X2, Pro
    #33
    And be careful buying third party batteries from anyone else besides seido. I got some on ebay and the droid refused to charge them and will not report usage. However, I have an external charger and these cells work well as emergency cells. I keep one in my wallet and it saved me a few times.

    Sent from my DROID PRO
  4. Droid Newbie
    jeffym's Avatar
    Member #
    140630
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by guidot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffym View Post
    So what would be the best extended battery I could purchase that would let me use the orginial back cover?

    Thanks.
    There is only one made by seidio:

    seidioonline.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CojonesDeToro View Post
    And be careful buying third party batteries from anyone else besides seido. I got some on ebay and the droid refused to charge them and will not report usage. However, I have an external charger and these cells work well as emergency cells. I keep one in my wallet and it saved me a few times.

    Sent from my DROID PRO
    thanks guys
  5. Junior Droid
    LKKASH's Avatar
    Member #
    158269
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    #35
    Can you help me out here? I'm in Pennsylvania and the Verizon store where I got my Pro told me they don't have extended batteries for the pro because of the back cover fit. I called last week. They told me to check Motorola, which doesn't show extended battery on their website under Pro accessories. Not to appear dense but can you point me in the right direction. Need one really bad Thanks.
  6. Droid Ninja
    jpcalhoun's Avatar
    Member #
    148338
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,570
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by LKKASH View Post
    Can you help me out here? I'm in Pennsylvania and the Verizon store where I got my Pro told me they don't have extended batteries for the pro because of the back cover fit. I called last week. They told me to check Motorola, which doesn't show extended battery on their website under Pro accessories. Not to appear dense but can you point me in the right direction. Need one really bad Thanks.
    I ordered mine from the Verizon on-line store. I'm pretty sure they still have. The battery and back cover come as a set. Good luck.
  7. Senior Droid
    DroidToro's Avatar
    Member #
    150664
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Phone
    Bionic, Razor Maxx, X, X2, Pro
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by LKKASH View Post
    Can you help me out here? I'm in Pennsylvania and the Verizon store where I got my Pro told me they don't have extended batteries for the pro because of the back cover fit. I called last week. They told me to check Motorola, which doesn't show extended battery on their website under Pro accessories. Not to appear dense but can you point me in the right direction. Need one really bad Thanks.
    Let me google that for you
  8. Senior Droid
    jwgraves's Avatar
    Member #
    143158
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    127
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by LKKASH View Post
    Can you help me out here? I'm in Pennsylvania and the Verizon store where I got my Pro told me they don't have extended batteries for the pro because of the back cover fit. I called last week. They told me to check Motorola, which doesn't show extended battery on their website under Pro accessories. Not to appear dense but can you point me in the right direction. Need one really bad Thanks.
    You must have spoken to an idiot. It's been sold by Verizon pretty much since the Pro came out:


    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...essoryId=46443
  9. Junior Droid
    sailcappy's Avatar
    Member #
    159604
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    #39
    Well I bought the seidio extended battery and it does not give me "extended" time on the battery. It uses the standard back to the phone and you do not need a new one.

    Do not waste your time. Ordering the Verizon one today and I will use this one as a back up or try to pawn it off on someone else
  10. Droid Ninja
    jpcalhoun's Avatar
    Member #
    148338
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,570
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by sailcappy View Post
    Well I bought the seidio extended battery and it does not give me "extended" time on the battery. It uses the standard back to the phone and you do not need a new one.

    Do not waste your time. Ordering the Verizon one today and I will use this one as a back up or try to pawn it off on someone else
    +1 sailcappy. The stock battery is a 1460mAh battery. The Seidio is a 1500mAh battery for $42.95. The Verizon extended battery is a 1860mAh battery for 49.95. There is a lot of difference between a 40mAh plus up for 42.95 and a 400mAh for 49.95.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 03:00 PM
  2. Extended battery cover is stuck!
    By thetexan525 in forum Droid 2 Tech Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:53 PM
  4. Where can I find a replacement cover for the extended battery???
    By ned4spd8874 in forum Droid Incredible Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:22 PM
  5. When will we be able to buy the extended battery and cover?
    By kenkamm in forum Droid Incredible Accessories
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 03:07 AM

Search tags for this page

droid pro battery
,
droid pro case with extended battery
,

droid pro extended battery

,
droid pro extended battery and cover
,
droid pro extended battery case
,
droid pro extended battery cover
,

droid pro extended battery review

,
droid pro extended life battery
,
extended battery droid pro
,
extended battery for droid pro
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+