Not ONLY the keyboard let me make sure I specific - every single aspect of the phone is improved over Blackberry. Battery life big effin' deal get an extra home charger or two and keep one at work and get a car charger. When someone complains about battery life (because I used to) I am sorry but the better and more powerful phones get naturally the battery is going to die quicker.
1. How can you get an icon for the Universal Inbox? I can get to it through Messages first but that's annoying. I like that (similar to a Blackberry) you can group together Facebook messages, texts, emails, etc.
2. On Handcent messaging how can I get the Enter key on the physical keyboard to send a f-cking message!? (like the Blackberry)
3. How do you use Autotext? By far the MOST thing I am missing right now about the Blackberry - pressing "nn" and it typing my phone #, etc.
4. How do you know if the rooting you think you did actually worked? It seemed to but just want to confirm.
5. Are there any MUST have applications or settings that would help someone coming from 5-6 years of straight Blackberry to this phone?