So I've used my Droid Pro for 2 days now, and here's what I have to report in terms of bugs and things that are not bugs, but that annoy me ; )
I hope you guys can contribute as well!
* The unlock slide motion, seems a bit sensitive, have to take it all the way to the side to unlock it, usually have to be careful or do it multiple times.
* tried to recreate bb type shortcut of typing contact name from home screen - did this by changing search to search contacts only. this worked great! however, then I realized its pulling up a lot of contacts that have no phone numbers (emails only). My D1 had an option to force contacts to show those with phone #s only, this one doesn't seem to have that feature.
* battery life seems a bit weak, but I've been using it like crazy the last 24 hours, so may be why.
* its slippery. Can't keep on your lap when driving, it slides off, need a rubbery case.
* keyboard seems a bit stiff, but should loosen up (similar feelings on new bb)
* on the bb the #s were arranged as I believe #s should be, ie. to dial, but in this one they are across the top, not a huge deal, but still.
* its loaded with a bunch of extra crap / bloatware.
* tried to run launcher pro, but doesnt run smoothly.. going to try its default gui - see how that goes.
* can't seem to figure out how to control the LED light - ie. I want to turn on the blink when there's a new email message. cant find it.
* speaker phone volume is WEAK, my D1, was 2x as loud.
* The user interface when viewing a contacts details, is busy and ugly. miss the D1 clean look
That's about it for now.
Oh yeah - so you guys know my reason for the phone - I used to be on BB, loved it. I get ~150-200 emails a day, and my primary use of a phone is a phone, text and emails, apps are secondary. I love android - but when I switched from BB to a D1 my productivity went down. I got this phone hoping it will go back up! It has so far. The keyword 100% helps. I couldn't stand on screen, even with swype.