Battery draining too fast!
I've noticed inaccurate battery levels on my phone lately as well.
I have an extra battery & a spare charging port so whenever I insert a new battery in the phone I know in fact that it is fully charged. I've even double checked the voltage on my charged batteries with my volt meter to make sure that they are fully charged.
* The current battery level (in the phone) is reading 60%... I swap the battery with a fully charged one and after immediately after powering it up the "fully charged" battery it still reads 60% as well.
* I look at the battery stats and it shows that the phone has been running on the battery for ex: 1 hour 51 mins.
Impossible because I just inserted a new battery.
* I even uninstalled the battery watcher app which is the same one I've used for the last year...
* I've also uninstalled any new apps that were recently installed.
* Again, this battery level issue has just recently started.
Any help, suggestions...? Thanks.
Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums