Post more issues here and the solution if you know it. I want to keep this to issues that everyone (or mostly everyone) is having.
- 3G bars in the notification area inexplicably change between white and blue, Moto needs to tell us what this means.
- After losing reception, phone switches to Global mode, thus dramatically reducing battery life, even if you had manually set it to CDMA-only. Sometimes you receive the prompt asking you if you would like to switch to Global mode and you can say "cancel" (but checking "do not ask me again" does nothing), but sometimes you don't receive that prompt and it just switches to Global.
- Keyboard backlight randomly turns off, even while typing.
- Desktop panel quick-scroll feature has been removed.
- After a soft reset, the notification LED blinks green even though there are no notifications. It only blinks when the screen is locked, it stops when you wake the phone. This stops after you get a real notification.
- Texts are sometimes received in duplicate despite being sent once (try sending yourself a text).
- Hitting spacebar twice inserts a predicted word.
SOLUTION: Settings -> language and keyboard -> multi-touch keyboard -> un-check 'next word prediction' at the bottom.
- In the email or texting apps, the suggestion ribbon appears under the text input box even before you start typing, so if you want to back out of that screen, you have to hit back one additional time in order to back out of the suggestion ribbon. You should not need to back out of the suggestion ribbon, and it shouldn't appear before you start typing.
SOLUTION: You can disable "show suggestions" in keyboard settings, but you lose some functionality. You can still add words to dictionary if you longpress the text box right after typing the word.
- While typing with autocorrect enabled, before the update, if you typed a word that wasn't in the dictionary and had it autocorrected to something else but didn't want to bother adding it to the dictionary, you could just hit backspace once to bring back your word, and then just keep on typing and it would just leave it highlighted red. What happens now is that there is no way to leave the "incorrect" word and carry on, you have to either accept the autocorrect, or add it to the dictionary.
- There is a "Device keyboard" submenu within "Settings -> language and keyboard -> multi-touch keyboard", in addition to the "Built-in keyboard" menu found on the same level as "multi-touch keyboard". Both seem to control the same thing but offer different options, these need to be consolidated into one menu.
- After about 2-3 out of every 10 shutdowns, the phone will within a couple of minutes boot back up by itself.
SOLUTION to all the above issues: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ad-kernel.html