Finally updated my Pro to Gingerbread 2.3.3 and rooted it. The obvious next step is to clean things up through Titanium Backup. That having been said, is there a list of apps and process out there that are "safe" and/or recommended to freeze? Or perhaps the inverse - any list of apps/processes out there for the Pro that I should NOT freeze?
I'm most curious about:
- Suggestions (Poll Scheduler and all the Checkers)
- Quick(Contact, Tutorial, SMS)
- TTS Service
- SIM Contacts, Tookit
- Motorola (Indexing services, Services, Storage Monitor)
- Media Share
- Wallpapers (Live and Magic Smoke)
- Contacts (Sync, Data, Storage)
Lastly, I use CorporateSync for work emails. Right now, I have it running through my universal inbox. So, when I froze both the "email" and "messaging" services, I could no longer access that email account. Is there anyway to get those CorporateSync emails without going through the email and messaging services (which are using a relatively large amount of RAM and I'm sure CPU as well)?