I am not sure what the heck this could be guys, I have owned 4-5 Droid phones total since the Droid 1 and I really have tried everything to troubleshoot this issue.
The ONLY things I have changed in the past week are:
- An update for my Handcent SMS program
- An overall software OS update from Verizon / Motorola to I believe 2.2.6
- Installed Better Keyboard after being sick of the no Autotext issue this allowed me to use a custom dictionary and helped with the issue (NOTE: blamed it on Better Keyboard uninstalled it tonight and nothing changed)
- Still using LauncherPro and Auto Memory Manager which shows (101-133 MB of free memory no matter what is going on my phone)
- Using Set CPU and followed the video on how to do it
- Rooted the phone the day I got it
It seems like HANDCENT is freezing up more than anything else, but the dialer itself is sluggish sometimes it will be 5-6 seconds before my "recent calls" appears! Even my Bold was quicker than this.
Can anyone think of ANYTHING that would turn the phone from lightning fast into average/sluggish that quickly? A bad OS update?