DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Thanks Bionic!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

Thanks Bionic!

I've had my Bionic since release day and it never let me down. Dropped it in the driveway and shattered the screen last week and just replaced the digitizer and it still works flawlessly, but I got a deal on a Note 3 and it'll be here Tuesday. I still love the Bionic, though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Incredible
    I loved my bionic too! Now my son uses and abuses it and it just keeps going! I got the note 2 when it released and I don't know what I would without it!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Ajcscan
    I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Using the Bionic as my Primary phone. my Galaxy Nexus kept randomly rebooting on me and I couldnt stand it anymore. Bionic is holding its own compared to my GN it was a lateral move in terms of specs. i miss the GN Screen and 4.2.2 but reboots and terrible battery life the Bionic is a small breath of fresh air. I am debating of getting a new battery for this 2 year old phone I only need to charge it once day while i am at work after taking off nightly charge. I have all the accessories for it Lapdock, Car mount and all work with moto silicon case - LOVE IT. and i am loving the strong Radios over my GN anyday. Left Moto for GN never will anything else but Moto.
    Previous Droids: Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Eris, Droid R2D2, Galaxy Nexus
    Current: BIONIC
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid X 2.2 Froyo Rooted
    My wife's Bionic is slowing down and getting laggy. Going back to stock, multiple custom roms, nothing really helps now so christmas is going to see hers replaced. And then the Z30 just came out and both our other lines are due for upgrade in February. Its been a good ride, I still love the phone and I too have all the accessories for it. Just getting to the point where it is just to slow for the stuff coming out these days. If it had come out with even 1.5 gigs of ram it might still be ok for awhile but that's what really kills it.

The plus is that apparently running linux or uubuntu on a bionic is viable and with the lapdock... free linux netbook.
    -Bionic, Extended Battery, stock rooted JB, still going strong
    -D3 MavRom, backup phone

-boost mobile Epic 4G 1.4GHZ Marcusant V3 R.I.P.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid X 2.2 Froyo Rooted
    Wife demanded a new phone and the galaxy S3 was free so she's happy with that now. Myself... I'm going to have a G2 within the next week. My bionic will continue its life with my father who still has my last phone, an original droid X. He will likely use this bionic till it stops working or I get a new phone 2 years from now lol.
    -Bionic, Extended Battery, stock rooted JB, still going strong
    -D3 MavRom, backup phone

-boost mobile Epic 4G 1.4GHZ Marcusant V3 R.I.P.

Links