Has anyone else noticed any overall sluggish behavior from the bionic post ics update? Getting a bet annoying.
Actually the last month with GB was extremely slow some days, maybe 10 seconds after pressing button for something to open. Other days it was fast.
The ICS OTA update cured it instantly and I did a cache wipe as well. Might've cured it in GB if I had thought of it.
I notice it too and I did wipe the cache when I installed it, so I don't think that would be the issue. The browser is especially slow as is Facebook often.
1) Power down
2) Boot into Recovery by pressing Power, Vol Up & Down simultaneously
3) Vol Down for Recovery, then Vol Up
4) When the Android appears, press Vol Up & Down simultaneously
5) Vol Down to "Wipe Cache Partition"
6) Press Power
7) When cache is cleared and done, press Power to reboot
Last edited by aaf709; 11-24-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Hey everyone. J I am not rooted. I did wipe clean the cache folder per your instructions. It did not seem to do the tick. This thing hangs up even more now than before. Should i just do a factory reset? Such a pain in the ass to deal with.