DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: FM radio, antennae, and Blue Tooth

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

FM radio, antennae, and Blue Tooth

I love my Bionic FM radio. Earbuds, head phones, or at least a wire are required for the antennae. I have never been able to get a BT headphones or hands free to get music with earbuds connected. It has been a while, but I think other threads confirm the combo does not work

I found this For only $18.48 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Bluetooth Splitter | IR Active Shutter 3D Glasses on Monoprice. Has anyone tried this? Is it enough of a lead to be an antennae? How does the BT sound?
    Deep Thought #1
    How does Verizon sell phones at their own stores? Any phone they sell, can be found for 50% to 75% less on Amazon, or at Best Buy. Does Verizon operate their stores on a "there is a sucker born every minute" business model?
    Deep Thought #2
    Is Verizon's customer service philosophy: frustrate, aggravate, and exasperate, these annoying interruptions to our day, will eventually go away?

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    I bought the above linked BT headphone adapter. It does work with Spirit FM as the antennae. But with the short lead, it only picks up the strongest stations. To be expected. I might try a 3.5mm extender to see if the reception is better.

As a side note the BT splitter function is awesome. I have 2 Logitech BT speakers that are designed as portable, but are fairly large. Both connected effortlessly. I put them to either side of my patio and I can blast music all across the back yard from my home theater set up in the living room.
    Deep Thought #1
    How does Verizon sell phones at their own stores? Any phone they sell, can be found for 50% to 75% less on Amazon, or at Best Buy. Does Verizon operate their stores on a "there is a sucker born every minute" business model?
    Deep Thought #2
    Is Verizon's customer service philosophy: frustrate, aggravate, and exasperate, these annoying interruptions to our day, will eventually go away?

Links