DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 103
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: rom

  1. Droid Sensei
    DevilDogMP's Avatar
    Member #
    272692
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,768
    Liked
    60 times
    Twitter
    __WatchMeTweet
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    #41
    I just don't the like the fact that its all black lol
  2. Droid Ninja
    deduct's Avatar
    Member #
    237604
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,514
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    #42
    Ha! That's one of my favorite features. Love the black theme and black inverted gapps.
  3. Droid Sensei
    DevilDogMP's Avatar
    Member #
    272692
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,768
    Liked
    60 times
    Twitter
    __WatchMeTweet
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    #43
    Inverted?
  4. Droid Ninja
    deduct's Avatar
    Member #
    237604
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,514
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    #44
    Dark as opposed to white.
  5. Droid Sensei
    DevilDogMP's Avatar
    Member #
    272692
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,768
    Liked
    60 times
    Twitter
    __WatchMeTweet
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    #45
    Ahh gotcha
  6. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    #46
    So I finally got my Bionic on wizzed bean and wow I'm impressed with the custom features. I still love Icarus but definitely impressed. I have mine running on the overclocked 1.3 and its running stable and smooth. I'm really loving the keyboard as well.
  7. GiovanniTheToker's Avatar
    Member #
    236873
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    89
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by deduct

    I have to disagree with this. There are some amazing ROMs out for bionic now. Way better than any ROMs we had on GB. I keep trying different roms , but find myself coming back to eclipse for its speed and stability. Just because eclipse may not have as many bells and whistles as other ROMs, that's the point. Its stripped down so as to run well. Nitro wants eclipse to be fully functional. If that means not including something new, like 4.2 camera, because its not ready for bionic yet, then so be it. I agree with nitro, I want a ROM that does everything well as my daily driver.
    The bell and whistles are the whole point of romming ur phone tho...in my case anyways. I like Icarus. Never cared for eclipse. It's too plain for me.. Lol. Just an opinion.
  8. Droid Ninja
    deduct's Avatar
    Member #
    237604
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,514
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by GiovanniTheToker

    The bell and whistles are the whole point of romming ur phone tho...in my case anyways. I like Icarus. Never cared for eclipse. It's too plain for me.. Lol. Just an opinion.
    I can understand that. Icarus is great as well. I'm just happy that we still have all this development on the bionic. Its well over a year old now. Many phones this old are collecting dust. Its testament to what a solid phone we have here.
  9. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by deduct

    I can understand that. Icarus is great as well. I'm just happy that we still have all this development on the bionic. Its well over a year old now. Many phones this old are collecting dust. Its testament to what a solid phone we have here.
    I agree, the Bionic came to life with the ICS leaks, it woke the dev community up and woke this phone up. Its night and day difference between GB and ICS, it was really holding the Bionic back to its full potential. With hash codes new safe strap it has made this phone awesome.
  10. Droid Ninja
    deduct's Avatar
    Member #
    237604
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,514
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL

    I agree, the Bionic came to life with the ICS leaks, it woke the dev community up and woke this phone up. Its night and day difference between GB and ICS, it was really holding the Bionic back to its full potential. With hash codes new safe strap it has made this phone awesome.
    Yes! Safe strap 3 is the greatest.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

best rom for bionic 246
,
droid bionic
,

icarus hd bionic

,

icarus hd rom

,
icarus hd rom bionic
,
icarus hd rom wallpaper
,
icarus hd stripped bionic
,

jellynbean rom for bionic

,
over clocking icarus hd rom
,
wizzy bean hotspots issues
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+