I hope that you're able to get a Razr as a replacement. Continued persistence should pay off for you.
Yeah, we went through quite a few steps, didn't we? I would have loved to have kept my Bionic, but the data drops were horrendous. I did have a sound glitch with the Razr (known issue after ICS update), but a factory data reset took care if it.Originally Posted by nolan533
Well they're overnighting a RAZR to me to replace the Bionic. Pretty happy. I didn't want to ask for the Maxx since I wanted the thinnest possible phone and the Nexus is too outdated.
You guys...leak or wait for ota ics = data problems close to being wiped out completely... just sayin. Although if I had the choice a new RAZR would be cool too.
Last edited by masterautotech78; 10-03-2012 at 06:12 PM.
It's faster, smoother and I have had no problems so far. The only problem I have is that it's too thin it can be a bit difficult to hold.