DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Lets all flood Verizon on Oct 1st!!!

  1. Senior Droid
    dautley's Avatar
    Member #
    176808
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dickson, Tn.
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #1

    Lets all flood Verizon on Oct 1st!!!

    I know Motorola has said ICS for the Bionic has been pushed back to the Q4 but it has been listed as Q3 forever. Everyone needs to flood Verizon with calls asking “where is ICS for Bionic?” starting Oct1st!
    Last edited by dautley; 09-30-2012 at 10:21 PM.
  2. Junior Droid
    rj160202's Avatar
    Member #
    282574
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by dautley View Post
    I know Motorola has said ICS for the Bionic has been pushed back to the Q4 but it has been listed as Q3 forever. Everyone needs to flood Verizon with calls asking “where is ICS for Bionic?” starting Oct1st!
    Yea you go do that. We are all right behind you...
  3. Senior Droid
    wheeler062505's Avatar
    Member #
    257644
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    220
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rj160202

    Yea you go do that. We are all right behind you...
    Definitely do it.
  4. Junior Droid
    weaseman's Avatar
    Member #
    285812
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    #4
    Just got off the phone with verizon they said it should be any day now.
  5. Senior Droid
    wheeler062505's Avatar
    Member #
    257644
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    220
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by weaseman
    Just got off the phone with verizon they said it should be any day now.
    And how many times has that been said and heard from an employee
  6. Droid
    Otakulad's Avatar
    Member #
    227979
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    40
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by weaseman
    Just got off the phone with verizon they said it should be any day now.
    Any day for a Verizon employee means in a few days, in a few months, or it has already launched, some people have it, but it goes out in waves so you will see it soon. All BS because they have no idea.
  7. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #7
    What would the point of this be? It's not going to make the Atrix 2 OTA push end any sooner. We're just waiting for our turn in line on Motorola's servers, at this point harrassing VZW seems pointless.
  8. Senior Droid
    wheeler062505's Avatar
    Member #
    257644
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    220
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308
    What would the point of this be? It's not going to make the Atrix 2 OTA push end any sooner. We're just waiting for our turn in line on Motorola's servers, at this point harrassing VZW seems pointless.
    This is true. Guess we just have to wait our turn.
  9. Master Droid
    mattjenn's Avatar
    Member #
    255515
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    283
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    GNEX - Droid Bionic - Droid 4
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308
    What would the point of this be? It's not going to make the Atrix 2 OTA push end any sooner. We're just waiting for our turn in line on Motorola's servers, at this point harrassing VZW seems pointless.
    Well xyboard 8.2 got approved by vzw fri so don't get disappointed if it rolls out first I am about to give up on bionic worst phone I have ever had with issues and worst updates

    Sent from my DROID4 using Droid Forums
  10. Senior Droid
    wheeler062505's Avatar
    Member #
    257644
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    220
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjenn

    Well xyboard 8.2 got approved by vzw fri so don't get disappointed if it rolls out first I am about to give up on bionic worst phone I have ever had with issues and worst updates

    Sent from my DROID4 using Droid Forums
    You said a mouthful
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. lets talk (verizon) netbooks
    By bucket truck in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 07:25 PM
  2. Verizon 3G speed test results, Lets Compare?
    By peterpressure in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 11:42 PM
  3. Ok, let's disable the flood control on the forum
    By Matth3w in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 10:14 AM
  4. Ok, let's disable the flood control on the forum
    By Matth3w in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 07:34 PM
  5. Lets Face it, Apple > Droid+Google+Verizon
    By richz in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:57 PM

Search tags for this page

android verizon server october 1

,

bionic, verizon

,

droid bionic news oct 2012

,

droid bionic verizon ics

,

new motorola droid verizon october

,

verizon droid bionic flash player

,

why no flash player for droid bionic anymore

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+