DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 98 of 653 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Hmmm, I think I found my new response to people.....

Attachment 56382
    Epic! Just, epic!
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Not unless you want to get into the business of doing on-site visits to install it for people *LMAO*
    Sure, I could set up a generation 1 underpowered *NETBOOK* in a camper somewhere and update phones with that. Oh, wait, right....Seriously, if I can do it while CAMPING, people have no real excuse.
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Comiskeybum View Post
    today's list of apps sucks. At least for me.
    *LOL* Well, I already had most of 'em - but I needed Office Suite Pro anyways since the one that comes with Moto ICS isn't on CM10. And a game of Sudoku is always good. Considering I spent $0.50; I think I did well!
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Is anyone else noticing that emails notifying us that someone replied to a thread only comes when we're online? Seriously.. I won't get an email all day and then as soon as I open this app "Oh by the way someone replied."
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Sure, I could set up a generation 1 underpowered *NETBOOK* in a camper somewhere and update phones with that. Oh, wait, right....Seriously, if I can do it while CAMPING, people have no real excuse.
    That actually sounds like something I would do. When I went to Bristol, I forgot my notebook PC and felt "disconnected" the entire weekend. I had everything I needed (USB cable, charger, Bionic) to flash a new leak, and then I left the damn notebook on my dresser.
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    That actually sounds like something I would do. When I went to Bristol, I forgot my notebook PC and felt "disconnected" the entire weekend. I had everything I needed (USB cable, charger, Bionic) to flash a new leak, and then I left the damn notebook on my dresser.
    ROFLMAO. See how easy I made it though? Not only did I update my own phone, I fixed your bug, and put out an update installer within 2 hours of getting a new update off a 4G LTE connection on my Xoom. LOL.
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    ROFLMAO. See how easy I made it though? Not only did I update my own phone, I fixed your bug, and put out an update installer within 2 hours of getting a new update off a 4G LTE connection on my Xoom. LOL.
    Thank goodness for LTE - if you'd have been on 3G, it'd still be downloading *LOL* It was totally epic that you updated HoB and put out an installer from your campsite at the track, though.
  8. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    That was pretty awesome. I could literally look out the window and see the track maybe a football field away across a parking lot. All while I was sitting there putting it all together.
  9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    That was pretty awesome. I could literally look out the window and see the track maybe a football field away across a parking lot. All while I was sitting there putting it all together.
    BTW, I like your avatar. It reminds me of the weather at Bristol on Friday night during the rain delay for the Nationwide race *LOL* (we had an EPIC thunderstorm come through, we thought it was going to be rained out for sure!)
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    It's my "quickening" avatar. It's actually a picture of lightning hitting a building in chicago. I don't remember where I found it, but, it reminded me of a huge quickening.
Page 98 of 653 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast

Links