DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 9 of 653 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    I didn't argue against LTE coverage. I was simply pointing out that other carriers are not even CLOSE to as bad as VZW is in providing updates and requiring locked bootloaders. And what I've learned about "coverage" is it only matters where you happen to be. Meaning if I had coverage at home and work I'd be good to go. My major vacation spots are already covered by both VZW and AT&T.
    True enough, but I am someone who does a lot of driving around the country especially out west. i cant tell you how many times my family and friends need to borrow my phone to call the wife or something like that because theirs wont work.

It just depends on your life style. I agree if you live in a city of any size, more than likely sprint and even t mobile will have LTE coverage soon if not already. If you never leave that are, then yeah, buy a phone unlocked and do the t mobile plan.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Comiskeybum View Post
    True enough, but I am someone who does a lot of driving around the country especially out west. i cant tell you how many times my family and friends need to borrow my phone to call the wife or something like that because theirs wont work.

It just depends on your life style. I agree if you live in a city of any size, more than likely sprint and even t mobile will have LTE coverage soon if not already. If you never leave that are, then yeah, buy a phone unlocked and do the t mobile plan.
    as much as i would love to stay with VZW when i get my own plan, the whole issue of limited data and the pricing is terrible... thankfully i live in philly so sprint will have 4g here by the time i need to switch... i love the network, hate their business atm
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    All this drama over the Bionic's ICS update?
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by avlambo21 View Post
    as much as i would love to stay with VZW when i get my own plan, the whole issue of limited data and the pricing is terrible... thankfully i live in philly so sprint will have 4g here by the time i need to switch... i love the network, hate their business atm
    I dont think anyone can argue with that. I for one find it very hard to believe that Sprint will keep its unlimited data forever. At some point all those phones and people using their phones as hotspots is really going to drain on their LTE network (when its complete).
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    DEV X
    Quote Originally Posted by tjk629 View Post
    The Bionic ICS OTA is only a portion of the drama, currently seems to be the most vocal, but just a portion. Thanks to Sarge for all the updates!
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Comiskeybum View Post
    I dont think anyone can argue with that. I for one find it very hard to believe that Sprint will keep its unlimited data forever. At some point all those phones and people using their phones as hotspots is really going to drain on their LTE network (when its complete).
    this is true, thankfully i dont think it will change in a year or so... so luckily i think i will be able to get it to be grandfathered into it like with my VZW contract... then figure out how to keep it, then when i lose it (hopefully a long time later) i hopefully have enough to go back to VZW haha
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by livinginkaos View Post
    The Bionic ICS OTA is only a portion of the drama, currently seems to be the most vocal, but just a portion. Thanks to Sarge for all the updates!
    Yeah the Bionic ICS issue is the most vocal, and most rightfully so. ;3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    24-FREKKIN-7, BAYBAY!!!!!! 8D

See my own original Atari 2600 games! o;
    Game Catcher - Auto Mayhem - Ghost

http://www.megatoxic.com for more random games I've made over the years.
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodmot View Post
    Yeah the Bionic ICS issue is the most vocal, and most rightfully so. ;3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    If you think Bionic owners are vocal, read Sonit Puni's Google+ thread and see how many Atrix 4G owners are complaining. Their "Q3" update totally disappeared, apparently.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    No more updates guys my friend just went home sorry it wasnt more interesting but seeing its the beginning stages i wasnt expecting to much except on how vzw was going to toss around there options by the water cooler (pretty much what happened today) but we will see what moto/google brings to the table tomorrow
    avlambo21 likes this.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by tjk629 View Post
    Seeing as many users have been having data issues and other awesome features that somewhat cripple their ability to fully use their device, and the one piece of the puzzle that can correct these issues is being constantly delayed because of BS reasons...
    Nope, nobody is upset at all

Sent from my. 244 ICS leaked BIONIC

Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
Page 9 of 653 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Links