DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 69 of 653 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Looking forward to giving HoB 7.0 a shot samuri, planning on going 244->246 tomorrow. 244 is great, unbelievable battery life and it seems like they've fixed my keyboard lag from 232. Can't find any flaws in it so far. Lol my wife still has 905 and could hardly care less about if or when the update is released. She doesn't know what she's missing though! And that's DRAMA

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    So i'm on .905 and hit "system updates". "checking for updates" searches for quite a few seconds and then I get an error message, "check for updates isn't available right now. Check back later"

Do you think Verizon is about to push the OTA or is there too many people checking for updates?
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    No. You won't like the answer to this one. When that happens to your phone, generally the only way to fix is it a factory reset.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    I must say,that reading this forum for the last week and a half, has been entertaining. To say the least ........
    Motorola Bionic running on Neapolitan

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.
    Ronald Reagan
    Semper Fi
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL
    No. You won't like the answer to this one. When that happens to your phone, generally the only way to fix is it a factory reset.
    I just did a FDR a couple hours ago
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Of course you all realize that tomorrow, they will announce the Atrix 2 is getting its bootloader unlocked, right? Just to add salt to the wound. It's possible, they don't have Verizon to contend with.
    Of course they will, and ATT will run an ad telling of how awesome they are with all their unlocked boot loaders and such. But Verizon will fire back with something else. All that has happened in the past few years is actually not our, nor Verizon/ATTs fault, they are doing business as usual, with no regulation because the FCC and other are failing to realize what is happening at this point in time. IMHO the Atrix 2 update has been put out and rushed through by ATT after reading the reports of what is happening with the Bionic and Verizon. Hell next week we might even seen an ad saying "we love our customers old and new" as a shot against Verizon just because of this.

The sad part is that Spring and Tmobile cant even try to really compete in this environment. They are not dealing with a monopoly, its a duopoly and fighting a war on two fronts would be suicide.

Eventually the FCC is going to have to step in and deal with all these problems but unfortunately for us now it is just upsetting us and causing more and more update status buttons to be hit one a regular basis.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by avlambo21 View Post
    im doing it right now except the components part is taking forever to download.. then stopping on my pc... currently downloading on my phone then gonna move it over haha
    For reasons unknown to me, the HOB Components took FOREVER to load and install on my computer. From double-click--> run--> allow, was at least five minutes of a spinning wheel and waiting. All of the other parts went smooth.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    Liked
    56 times
    Twitter
    @Pat_Droid
    Phone
    Bionic, Razr M, Moto X
    if you wanna be entertained come hang in the house of bionic thread the first week or so AFTER the OTA, bring a towell
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by bombbreaker
    So i'm on .905 and hit "system updates". "checking for updates" searches for quite a few seconds and then I get an error message, "check for updates isn't available right now. Check back later"
    Quote Originally Posted by bombbreaker

I just did a FDR a couple hours ago
    Hmmm, interesting. Just on a whim, I decided to see how long it takes to get the standard response of "up to date" and I'm getting the same thing as you, bb. What are the odds that mine needs a FDR too?.... Let the speculation begin..... Oh wait....
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by altspeed View Post
    if you wanna be entertained come hang in the house of bionic thread the first week or so AFTER the OTA, bring a towell
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Links