DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 626 of 653 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by altspeed View Post
    I'm stuck with a 4430 w/ 4 slots last week of march 2012 16Gb but i got a 3206 quadrant :-)
    What are you doing to get that score?
    It is what it is
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Allllways put governor on performance when benchmarking or it will scale during benchmarking an get u huge inconsistent variances in benchmarks

Sent from my 2.106 ghz quadrant score 5680 .247 Droid Bionic using Droid Forums
    Without doing anything, was VERY consistent today across 9 runs (if you didn't see my screenshot, the issue ironed itself out). Theory is that it was a CPU-hogging ad in Quadrant causing my issues yesterday. Solved that problem by purchasing Quadrant Advanced. I KNEW something was going on, because I never had to put it on performance before. And right now, i'm not rooted, so I can't.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308
    Without doing anything, was VERY consistent today across 9 runs (if you didn't see my screenshot, the issue ironed itself out). Theory is that it was a CPU-hogging ad in Quadrant causing my issues yesterday. Solved that problem by purchasing Quadrant Advanced. I KNEW something was going on, because I never had to put it on performance before. And right now, i'm not rooted, so I can't.

Glad it worked out. Let me know how 2d acceleration effects your quad score haven't done it on mine yet.

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...
    HoB'd Bionic on 247
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308
    Lol root an run the bench on the performance gove an watch ur score go up not to mention OCing an when u oc since the govs arent OC u have to stay on the performance gov if u clock to high cuz it wont scale properly an cause lag

5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs27541 View Post
    Glad it worked out. Let me know how 2d acceleration effects your quad score haven't done it on mine yet.

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...
    Gave me ~100 extra points overall. 2D score bumped up from ~100 points to 980 points. Long story short, nothing earth shattering but may as well enable it if it doesn't cause you any app issues.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Actually, my point was that a Q4 release does NOT constitute a "special plan" when we are well within the support window (18 months) and we were already told "early Q3" prior. To me, a "special plan" would be a PROMISE of Jelly Bean, or a guarantee that they are extending our support window beyond 18 months, since the first 12+ months of "support" did nothing but make the device worse. I just want to know what is so "special" about a plan to give us what we were promised from day 1? To me, "special" means going above and beyond.
    Fair point. I took the "special plan" comment to be a strong hint that we are being fast-tracked to a JB release soon after the ICS release, but that he was not in a position to publicly state that yet. The appearance of .247 with its so-called "JB readiness patch" seemed to corroborate that theory. I can see why he would be hesitant to make a firm commitment to JB when ICS is already late, and when VZW still has some degree of power to sway events. Also, any new promises for the Bionic at this point are going to further anger the Atrix/Photon/Electrify crowd, so he's in a tricky position from a PR perspective. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    Amcsocold
    Phone
    Bionic

Re: Wireless Moot

Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Lol root an run the bench on the performance gove an watch ur score go up not to mention OCing an when u oc since the govs arent OC u have to stay on the performance gov if u clock to high cuz it wont scale properly an cause lag

Unless you get lucky, I can use most govs. At 1.333

Sarge I really really want to get my gpu tweaked. Really want it.

ICS Droid Bionic
    .247 courtesy of HoB
    OC @ 1.333Ghz
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Soocold

ICS Droid Bionic
    .247 courtesy of HoB
    OC @ 1.333Ghz
    I know but nobody has made the modules for it like they did on GB an once u oc ur gpu ur quadrant will jump at the most 1000 points

9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Soocold View Post

ICS Droid Bionic
    .247 courtesy of HoB
    OC @ 1.333Ghz
    Looking at your I/O at 3969 mine is at 1175 is there a way I can get up to that number?
    It is what it is
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermc

Looking at your I/O at 3969 mine is at 1175 is there a way I can get up to that number?
    Depends how clean ur sd card is an how fast it is cuz ur I/O is ur read write speed

Links