DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 625 of 653 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by goatrope View Post
    Mr. Soni's comments don't sound like a MOTO that we heretofore believed has full control of when to soak/OTA. *worry* Does Big Red still haunt us?
    remember, we aren't supposed to know that moto/google put the hammer down on VZW. He still has to make it seem like VZW and moto are on the same team, even if we know that they are ready to battle it out in a boardroom, we would only hear about it if it went beyond that and into the courtroom.
    goatrope likes this.
    Jay

BIONIC - Ice Cream Sandwich .246 SafeStrap 3 (ICS/CM10/CodenameAndroid)
    Kindle Fire - Jelly Bean 4.1.1 by HashCode
    OG DROID DROID CONCEPTS ROMS (looking for ideas to re-purpose this fine device)
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Something I picked up while browsing the Atrix 2 Moto forum...someone there had spotted some new ICS related vids/tips that appeared in their 'Help Center' app just before (during?) the Soak that hadn't been there before.
    I didn't ever notice there was such an app before, but lo and behold, it's in my stock app drawer. I don't think it has any ICS info, but I might keep an eye out for any updates to that app!
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Phone
    DEV X
    Also keep in mind the only sentence in his original post - "Its a start. More coming."

- I also think that this correlates to this comment - "We are going to commit to things very deliberately henceforth because when we do, we are going to make it happen no matter what. Atleast thats what the future will be like. "

So if he's made a statement about a specific device - there will be action from Moogle.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Droid BIONIC

Re: Wireless Moot

Ooohhhh the moot the moot! I love it like bacon
    Droid BIONIC
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by TominBristol View Post
    Something I picked up while browsing the Atrix 2 Moto forum...someone there had spotted some new ICS related vids/tips that appeared in their 'Help Center' app just before (during?) the Soak that hadn't been there before.
    I didn't ever notice there was such an app before, but lo and behold, it's in my stock app drawer. I don't think it has any ICS info, but I might keep an eye out for any updates to that app!
    Actually a bunch of us noticed the how-to vids on the device were updated to ICS with one of the early leaks. We actually thought this was a sign that the OTA was near. on us, 'eh?
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Actually, that was in reply to my asking him to elaborate on the "special plan" for the Bionic. So the delay in ICS was apparently supposed to be some sort of "special plan".[/INDENT]
    I meant that he posted it in his thread about the Atrix 2 OTA, not that his response was about that phone. He mentioned the Bionic by name so I thought that would be clear enough. Anyway, he is still clearly committed to a Q4 ICS release for the Bionic, so I think we have to take him at his word until he gives us a reason to doubt him. Remember, he just took over this position after Q3 had already come and gone, so it's not like he broke his word on that -- although the company is clearly accountable, as his "raw deal" remarks show he understands.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    Liked
    56 times
    Twitter
    @Pat_Droid
    Phone
    Bionic, Razr M, Moto X
    I'm stuck with a 4430 w/ 4 slots last week of march 2012 16Gb but i got a 3206 quadrant :-)
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Does this count as 'moot'?

VZW announced at MobileCON they'll reach 417 'markets' by 10/18...supposedly coverage will be available to 245 mill people.

List of the 417 markets: Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Markets

#390 is mine! lol
  9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by unbesorgt View Post
    I meant that he posted it in his thread about the Atrix 2 OTA, not that his response was about that phone. He mentioned the Bionic by name so I thought that would be clear enough. Anyway, he is still clearly committed to a Q4 ICS release for the Bionic, so I think we have to take him at his word until he gives us a reason to doubt him. Remember, he just took over this position after Q3 had already come and gone, so it's not like he broke his word on that -- although the company is clearly accountable, as his "raw deal" remarks show he understands.
    Actually, my point was that a Q4 release does NOT constitute a "special plan" when we are well within the support window (18 months) and we were already told "early Q3" prior. To me, a "special plan" would be a PROMISE of Jelly Bean, or a guarantee that they are extending our support window beyond 18 months, since the first 12+ months of "support" did nothing but make the device worse. I just want to know what is so "special" about a plan to give us what we were promised from day 1? To me, "special" means going above and beyond.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308
    Yeah, I don't think that's really relevant in my case. Oddest thing is, on a whim I just decided to try it again. Score is right back up around 3,000 where it belongs. Odd.
    Allllways put governor on performance when benchmarking or it will scale during benchmarking an get u huge inconsistent variances in benchmarks

Sent from my 2.106 ghz quadrant score 5680 .247 Droid Bionic using Droid Forums
Page 625 of 653 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 ... LastLast

Links