DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 61 of 653 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161561 ... LastLast
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by symbiontsoul View Post
    people, chill. There are so many variables that we don't even know about moto's other phones on other carriers. Development status, relationship with other carriers besides Verizon. For all we know something was in the works for the Atrix 2 but nothing was guaranteed in the process so they couldn't post dates. The development/update process isn't the same for all phones on all carriers. I for one am happy they got an update as I am sure they are upset as well. Yes we still have to wait but its obvious that the new Moto can't just make things happen for all phones at the same time on all carriers. We know tidbits of info, thats it. not the whole picture. We have great a great resource here with the HOB if you really are sick of waiting....then dont.
    The HoB is going to create an FXZ file for me? Because i'm already ON .246, it's the damn FXZ file I am so pissed about.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    Liked
    56 times
    Twitter
    @Pat_Droid
    Phone
    Bionic, Razr M, Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308
    I just don't want to hear about bacon, because I am out of bacon and do not feel like going to the store. Whenever I discuss bacon, I CRAVE bacon.
    LOL. I get lne of those $2.50 precooked pkgs at trader joes (about a lb of bacon but cooked, about 5 or 6 ozs, a LOT ), some romaine hearts and a brandywine heirloom tomato and use it to make 1 blt, the whole pkg.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    The HoB is going to create an FXZ file for me? Because i'm already ON .246, it's the damn FXZ file I am so pissed about.
    I do understand that. I just ment ICS in general.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by altspeed View Post
    LOL. I get lne of those $2.50 precooked pkgs at trader joes (about a lb of bacon but cooked, about 5 or 6 ozs, a LOT ), some romaine hearts and a brandywine heirloom tomato and use it to make 1 blt, the whole pkg.
    That's what I'm talkin' about! I'll give that a try...
    HoB; Bionic; Android ICS 4.0.4; 6.7.246
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308
    What I am saying is simply WHERE did this Atrix 2 update COME from? No one even said it was imminent, they just changed it to "Further Plans Coming Soon" from "Q3 2012". Punit Soni should NEVER had made the statement about "special plans" for the Bionic if HE knew the Atrix 2 release was imminent. He should have taken it upon himself to give us a heads up that they were first.
    How does "special plans" translate to: drop everything and solve your problem (The Bionic) first? The timeline says quarter 4 so now we wait... and wait some more.
    kemeki likes this.
    Samsung Galaxy S4
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    o-o Dude, it's really not that bad. Before you know it we'll have ICS, It (apparently, according to Sarge) has already been approved, so we ARE going to get it.. It's like waiting for a package to come. Once it comes, you won't have to wait any longer. I was frusterated too before, because because of Gingerbread, I have difficulties with my bluetooth radio and my Bionic. But I know the OTA is near, so it's just whatever to me. I actually think it's pretty cool that the Bionic has a flawed history. xD I'm keeping this phone forever.
    symbiontsoul likes this.
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by symbiontsoul View Post
    I do understand that. I just ment ICS in general.
    Still, there are a lot of people out there still on .905 that I would never recommend HoB and leaks to, simply because they do not want to read and want to be spoon fed all of the information. For those people too uninformed/scared/using a company owned device, I really feel bad for them. Gingerbread would have been better off had .905 never been released - .902 was a superior build. And then, Verizon messing around with .244 and making us miss our window of opportunity is just too much to take. I can't stand behind a company that doesn't stand behind their product. I respect what Moto is trying to do, but even if they DO get Verizon to agree to their demands, I seriously doubt it will last very long. Verizon has a long history of promising things, and not following through. Remember their "Bring you own device" plan? Yeah, like we ever saw THAT happen.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Lodmot likes this.

Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by zirkdog View Post
    How does "special plans" translate to: drop everything and solve your problem (The Bionic) first? The timeline says quarter 4 so now we wait... and wait some more.
    If simply delaying us longer is his "plan", I fail to see what makes it "special".
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    perhaps everything going on with VZW is part of his plan?

Links