DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 526 of 653 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536576626 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    another ICS 247 Bionic here....thanks Sam & Sarge !!
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    I haven't tried it on my 3770k. Maybe if I get some time I can try to look into it and at least figure out a pattern of some kind.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL

You are the man, as well. I have a challenge for you to brick a phone if you want it.
    Pm me

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs27541

Sorry dude. Major props to you for starting this thread, I never would have gotten my Bionic where it is if it wasn't for the copious amounts of moot here. BTW, I had my phone OC'd using a script through ROM Toolbox after flashing initd. The script isn't working now, do I need to reflash or will that not work in ICS?
    Google tweakerz oc

5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by hadeshorn9

Well my linux box is asus w/AMD that has no problem with either my HTC work or the moto. My windows game box is new intel based asus.
    Might want to take a look at the drivers for the mb's usb controllers.
    Afaik drivers are up to date, win 7 x64 ultimate. 16gb dd3 1600mhz ram, 256gb Intel ssd, And Phenom II x6 1090t strapped into that Asus board
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid Bionic
    Asus M4A88TD-M usb3 is the model. And 880g chipset.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord

Google tweakerz oc

Found it will play around tomorrow. Have had enough excitement for one day. Oh and since I neglected to mention it thanks for the HoB root tool too.

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...
    HoB'd Bionic on 247
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Re: Wireless Moot

anyone in here try running axiomics on 247?
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    I wish to make an announcement to the group on this thread.

There have at times been heated exchanges, commentary that was uncalled for, slurs that were tossed back and forth and generally a lack of respect and decency among some. I am not pointing any fingers, but some of you know who you are, and some of you who are in my crosshairs believe you can do no wrong. I am here to tell you that you are ALL subject to the same forum rules, whether newbies, experienced, veterans, developers, tweakers, hackers, themers, whatever the case.

This forum is a Family Friendly forum and we will not tolerate such rude and inappropriate exchanges. We (I and several other SMods & Moderators) have had to come into this thread on many occasions and "clean up" the "messes" left behind, like cleaning up after a dog in the yard. I for one do not enjoy this and I can safely say that the other Moderators feel the same way.

I am sure you have seen posts that have been deleted, and in some cases the reason listed was somewhat vague, but the fact remains that if it was deleted by a Moderator, it's because it should never have been posted to begin with. I also believe some of you may have witnessed some of these exchanges. Again, we're all intelligent and aware enough here to know what is appropriate and what is not.

So to close, let's try to be civil toward each other and keep the discussions to constructive criticism and worst, and more leaning towards constructive enhancement instead. If things get out of control, we may be forced to close the thread and/or give some of you "vacations" for a while so you can cool down. Please don't force us to do so.

Thank you.
    Tech425 likes this.

"Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

I May Or May Not Have Soft Bricked My Bionic....

Hey Sam, i have followed this thread and many of ur others, mainly the HoB thread (multiple times), and i realize alot of ppl have been messing up their bionics, but i seriously need help. I have followed all of ur instructions on how to use the HoB, but i have ran into a slight problem... If u or any other person on here could help me, i would greatly appreciate it. I was running the .232 ICS leak and started to use ur HoB. I got as far as it asking me if i wanted to root right after i manually put my phone into AP fastboot mode, nothing happened afterwards. Now i can not get off the AP Fastboot mode. It stays in that mode saying "AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)" at the top. It will not come off that screen. I've also tried manually FXZ'ing back to .902 with RSD Lite. Fails everytime. Maybe from low battery. Any ideas? Plz and Thanks in advance.

Links