DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 515 of 653 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565615 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

  1. Master Droid
    unbesorgt's Avatar
    Member #
    28801
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    382
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_AGuy View Post
    I like and use the webtop 3.0. But it I'm looking into Ubuntu for Android Ubuntu for Android | Ubuntu. There are a couple Linux / android builds, but I'm holding out for a version that used the HDMI.
    I would be all over that if it were available, but from what I've read they have decided to market it to manufacturers rather than end-users. Meaning it will be baked into future phones by manufacturers they partner with. I wouldn't hold my breath for a version that will work with the Bionic or any other current phone, sadly.
  2. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by dstreng View Post
    I uninstalled safestrap and deleted the safestrap folders, but should i delete the stuff inside my presinstall before using HoB?
    Not necessary. The HoB will flash preinstall from 905 and it'll overwrite any mods you make to it.
  3. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by dstreng View Post
    I uninstalled safestrap and deleted the safestrap folders, but should i delete the stuff inside my presinstall before using HoB?
    When you read the HoB FAQ, did it say anywhere "delete the stuff inside your preinstall folder before using HoB"? (you DID read the entire FAQ, right?)
  4. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    When you read the HoB FAQ, did it say anywhere "delete the stuff inside your preinstall folder before using HoB"? (you DID read the entire FAQ, right?)
    I need to find John Galt. I need him to brick his phone trying something crazy and stupid.
  5. Junior Droid
    silvrbullt1's Avatar
    Member #
    220302
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    BD, WA
    Posts
    15
    Phone
    Droid BIONIC

    Re: Wireless Moot

    Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question just stupid people who ask them!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  6. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Not necessary. The HoB will flash preinstall from 905 and it'll overwrite any mods you make to it.
    *LOL* Wow man, that time YOU were nice, and I went all Samuri on him! I was joking though - just encouraging folks to read the damn FAQ!
  7. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    I need to find John Galt. I need him to brick his phone trying something crazy and stupid.
    *LMAO* You think he's going to VOLUNTARILY brick his phone AGAIN?!!
  8. Senior Droid
    dstreng's Avatar
    Member #
    120676
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    175
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    When you read the HoB FAQ, did it say anywhere "delete the stuff inside your preinstall folder before using HoB"? (you DID read the entire FAQ, right?)
    Duh, but when hes says to delete all the safestrap folders, i wasnt sure if he considered the preinstall a safestrap folder. I thought Id atrlast ask before i risked bricking my phone and making more work for the SAm and myself
  9. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    *LOL* Wow man, that time YOU were nice, and I went all Samuri on him! I was joking though - just encouraging folks to read the damn FAQ!
    Sure, they need to read the FAQ, but, that question hasn't been asked before and isn't specifically stated in the FAQ. It's only when I have to repeat things over and over that I get annoyed. With 1200+ users, who wouldn't?
  10. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by dstreng View Post
    Duh, but when hes says to delete all the safestrap folders, i wasnt sure if he considered the preinstall a safestrap folder. I thought Id atrlast ask before i risked bricking my phone and making more work for the SAm and myself
    Yea no worries. It was a valid and fair question.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. stock wireless tether vs ROOT wireless tether
    By gpigate in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:20 AM

Search tags for this page

6.7.247.xt875.verizon.en.us
,
army squirrel
,
bionic ics moot
,
bionic moot
,
cow tipping
,

droid bionic moot

,
squirrel army
,
tipping
,

wireless moot

,

wireless moot ii

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+