DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 479 of 653 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

  1. Junior Droid
    djdavid60's Avatar
    Member #
    55371
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ilinois
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

    905 Battery Life, or lack there of

    Hey guys,

    I haven't read through the almost 500 pages of this thread, but I noticed several others complaining about the dismal battery life with the 905 load. I was one of the lucky Bionic owners who never experienced any problems with my Bionic, ever. Then the 905 load came along and my 4G connectivity went to sh*t as well as my battery life. I've been waiting and waiting for the official ICS OTA, and almost got sick enough of 905 to make the move to one of the ICS leaks. About 5 days ago, I uninstalled the Facebook app, and now my battery life is back to the way it was prior to 905, and I haven't had a single 4G data connection drop either. One of my best friends was having the same issues since the 905 OTA was installed on his Bionic. He uninstalled the Facebook app as well and his 4G connection and battery life are back to how they should be.

    I can now wait patiently for the ICS OTA without wanting to toss my phone into a river.
  2. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_AGuy View Post
    Trick question, elephants a herbivores.
    Inconceivable!
    kemeki likes this.

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  3. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrod View Post
    Inconceivable!
    I just got the 25th anniversary blu-ray this week.
    kemeki and hadeshorn09 like this.
  4. Droid
    Rahloc's Avatar
    Member #
    271286
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    61
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by djdavid60 View Post
    Hey guys,

    I haven't read through the almost 500 pages of this thread, but I noticed several others complaining about the dismal battery life with the 905 load. I was one of the lucky Bionic owners who never experienced any problems with my Bionic, ever. Then the 905 load came along and my 4G connectivity went to sh*t as well as my battery life. I've been waiting and waiting for the official ICS OTA, and almost got sick enough of 905 to make the move to one of the ICS leaks. About 5 days ago, I uninstalled the Facebook app, and now my battery life is back to the way it was prior to 905, and I haven't had a single 4G data connection drop either. One of my best friends was having the same issues since the 905 OTA was installed on his Bionic. He uninstalled the Facebook app as well and his 4G connection and battery life are back to how they should be.

    I can now wait patiently for the ICS OTA without wanting to toss my phone into a river.

    Wait Wait are you saying Facebook can waste resources and productivity, as well as kill energy that could be used elsewhere......I SIR CALL YOU A LIAR, it is the most revolutionary helpful product ever put on the market. I mean 1 billion users think about how well their stock must be doing.....
  5. Droid
    TominBristol's Avatar
    Member #
    292590
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    45
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by matjmonk View Post
    y'all a bunch of cotten picken Yankees!!!
    Not all ya'll.
  6. Droid
    bionicDman's Avatar
    Member #
    288934
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IseKold
    Cool. I'm about 60 mins N of the D.
    Anywhere near Richmond Hills? Spent a bunch of time up there a few years back. Cold as sin in February. Coldest I've ever been in my life! Maybe that has something to do with your display name?



    Loving my Bionic again!! Thanks to ICS 247 courtesy of the HoB!!!!




  7. Senior Droid
    matjmonk's Avatar
    Member #
    171920
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    182
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahloc View Post
    Wait Wait are you saying Facebook can waste resources and productivity, as well as kill energy that could be used elsewhere......I SIR CALL YOU A LIAR, it is the most revolutionary helpful product ever put on the market. I mean 1 billion users think about how well their stock must be doing.....
    yea, but they weren't much of an investment!

  8. Senior Droid
    matjmonk's Avatar
    Member #
    171920
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    182
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by TominBristol View Post
    Not all ya'll.
    well hello there my fellow rebel!!
  9. Senior Droid
    IseKold's Avatar
    Member #
    293353
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    135
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by bionicDman

    Anywhere near Richmond Hills? Spent a bunch of time up there a few years back. Cold as sin in February. Coldest I've ever been in my life! Maybe that has something to do with your display name?
    Just north of Port Huron. And yes it gets very cold in the winter but no not why i have my name. Lol
    Droid Bioinic. Complete with Ise Kream "Sam"which thanks to the House of Bionic.
  10. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    I just got the 25th anniversary blu-ray this week.
    I only have the basic Blu-ray...but it's hilarious to see just how bad some of the sets were...Blu-ray ruined the illusion! hahahaha

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. stock wireless tether vs ROOT wireless tether
    By gpigate in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:20 AM

Search tags for this page

6.7.247.xt875.verizon.en.us
,
army squirrel
,
bionic ics moot
,
bionic moot
,
cow tipping
,

droid bionic moot

,
squirrel army
,
tipping
,

wireless moot

,

wireless moot ii

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+