DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 470 of 653 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by fred03031 View Post
    I'm confused. What is the difference if the ics gets delayed 6 months if you are already on it? Sorry but I am new to this and just trying to soak up as much info as I can.
    FXZ file, and possibility of Jelly Bean in the future.
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by 2THEXTRM View Post
    If you think Moto will delay bionic ics due to a few mentions of SA issues in a non Moto forum, i have a bridge to sell you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Well, SA is a Moto product and not Verizon bloat, so it might mean more to them than something else having issues.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs27541 View Post
    Thanks, I think I'm the only one here having issues. Some problem with the sync between the phone and work server. I couldn't get it working on 232 and have been hesitant to go higher as a result. Now I just don't care, I can get my work email on my other phone if need be. Time to kick the tires and light the fires.

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...
    It was listed as a corporate exchange account under ginger bread, but now its just an email account in ics. Its still working though.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Well, I did it. I was a holdout on .905 but because the phone has had more and more issues I decided to take the plunge. I read and re-read everything....and when I thought I had it....I read it again. And I'm glad I did. After I had all the files the actual update took about 35 minutes. It went smooth as silk! ZERO issues, no lost data or apps, and the phone FLYS now. THIS is the phone I thought I bought last year. If you're holding out and waiting.....DON'T. HoB works like a champ! Just READ and you'll be fine. Many many thanks Samuri, your work is REALLY appreciated. I'm using HoB on the wifes phone tonight.....she doesn't know it yet though...so lets keep this between us...lol
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I hope they release a 248 build.
    For some reason 247 really sucks down on my battery now. >>
    24-FREKKIN-7, BAYBAY!!!!!! 8D

See my own original Atari 2600 games! o;
    Game Catcher - Auto Mayhem - Ghost

http://www.megatoxic.com for more random games I've made over the years.
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grettski View Post
    Well, I did it. I was a holdout on .905 but because the phone has had more and more issues I decided to take the plunge. I read and re-read everything....and when I thought I had it....I read it again. And I'm glad I did. After I had all the files the actual update took about 35 minutes. It went smooth as silk! ZERO issues, no lost data or apps, and the phone FLYS now. THIS is the phone I thought I bought last year. If you're holding out and waiting.....DON'T. HoB works like a champ! Just READ and you'll be fine. Many many thanks Samuri, your work is REALLY appreciated. I'm using HoB on the wifes phone tonight.....she doesn't know it yet though...so lets keep this between us...lol
    LMAO! Nice. I'm glad it worked well for you...and uh, your unsuspecting wife.
  7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodmot View Post
    I hope they release a 248 build.
    For some reason 247 really sucks down on my battery now. >>
    Give it some time to settle down. If it doesn't settle down. factory reset it and start over. Battery life for me has been quite amazing. BTW, I should be releasing the Linux/Mac HoB later today. Full functionality to match the windows version including all the same wizard screens to make it drop dead simple. I got boot img creation working and tested last night so that's huge. Just need to finish up the flash functions for reinstall and the FXZ options and add in the recovery img extraction and it should be done.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL

Oh you've no idea. I woke up to a PM from someone who skipped the transfer step, flashed their phone, rebooted into recovery, and um, why isn't the update on my phone???? That's how my day has started. It doesn't appear to be improving all that much.
    You need to buy a 12 pack, go to the lake, shut phone off and begin your therapy session.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    XT875
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrod View Post
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if an elephant ate all the bacon?

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition
    Trick question, elephants a herbivores.
    jayrod likes this.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Give it some time to settle down. If it doesn't settle down. factory reset it and start over. Battery life for me has been quite amazing. BTW, I should be releasing the Linux/Mac HoB later today. Full functionality to match the windows version including all the same wizard screens to make it drop dead simple. I got boot img creation working and tested last night so that's huge. Just need to finish up the flash functions for reinstall and the FXZ options and add in the recovery img extraction and it should be done.
    I think I read in here that you may need to drain your battery completely and then fully charge it to sort of reset the battery and get optimum life - did I dream that, or is that valid?

Links