DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 445 of 653 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

  1. Senior Droid
    Just_AGuy's Avatar
    Member #
    290968
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southern New Hampshire
    Posts
    179
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    XT875
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Those 386-40s were nice. In most cases, they'd outperform a 486DX/33. At one point I had a system based on the Cyrix Cx486SLC/25 - I upgraded it to a 386DX/40. Yes, it was a significant UPGRADE.
    IIRC the Cyrix sucked #$%^. I had one that I couldn't run XP on it. I think it was an MX version.
  2. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Ok found build 7.8.4333?
    If I didn't know better (that you are BS-ing us), i'd say that would be a Jelly Bean build.
  3. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Those 386-40s were nice. In most cases, they'd outperform a 486DX/33. At one point I had a system based on the Cyrix Cx486SLC/25 - I upgraded it to a 386DX/40. Yes, it was a significant UPGRADE.
    Yea, mine had 8 megs of ram. Which back then was a huge deal. And yes, I built it myself. None of this pre-bought crap. I still do with my HTPC's.
  4. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308
    If I didn't know better (that you are BS-ing us), i'd say that would be a Jelly Bean build.
    It will be a future jb build though

    Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC
  5. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    It will be a future jb build though

    Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC
    He neglected to mention that it'd be for the D4, though. MUAHAHAHA
  6. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL

    He neglected to mention that it'd be for the D4, though. MUAHAHAHA
    Shut up samuri ill get the broom again

    Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC
  7. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Yea, mine had 8 megs of ram. Which back then was a huge deal. And yes, I built it myself. None of this pre-bought crap. I still do with my HTPC's.
    Same here, only off-the-shelf PC I ever had was a Dell 4550 that I purchased as a stop-gap when my Duron crapped the bed. Got it for a steal so went with it, used it for about a year (massively upgraded, of course) and then built my Athlon 64.
  8. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Shut up samuri ill get the broom again

    Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC
    ROFLMAO! You and your broom.
  9. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL

    ROFLMAO! You and your broom.
    Damn straight so watch it mister

    Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC
  10. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_AGuy View Post
    IIRC the Cyrix sucked #$%^. I had one that I couldn't run XP on it. I think it was an MX version.
    *LOL* The processor you speak of is brand new and high performance, compared to what I was referring to!

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. stock wireless tether vs ROOT wireless tether
    By gpigate in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:20 AM

Search tags for this page

6.7.247.xt875.verizon.en.us
,
army squirrel
,
bionic ics moot
,
bionic moot
,
cow tipping
,

droid bionic moot

,
squirrel army
,
tipping
,

wireless moot

,

wireless moot ii

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+