DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 437 of 653 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrod View Post
    Did you under clock to 800MHz?
    And since it looks like you turned off mobile data, it definitely helps the battery.
    First, I uninstalled bloat. Yea, I used setcpu to underclock to 800MHz and to 300 when screen off. Yall are retarded for OCing to 1.4GHz, what can you possibly do with a telephone that fast? Set GTA III fps records? lol. I only turned on wifi and data when i needed it. and basically turned off the screen as fast as i can with a screen off widget haha. oh, probably the biggest thing is to only turn sync on and off only when you turn data or wifi on and off.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    ok i am back i went to the bathroom on what i thought would be a normal trip but it turned into world war ****ing 3 good god what did i eat last night not to mention it ****ing burned i thought i was going to die -_-
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarge you're ****ing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    24-FREKKIN-7, BAYBAY!!!!!! 8D

See my own original Atari 2600 games! o;
    Game Catcher - Auto Mayhem - Ghost

http://www.megatoxic.com for more random games I've made over the years.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Droid BIONIC
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Just been using it longer. I switched from ADW when I went to ICS on my Xoom back in January. It's served me flawlessly since. Nova's not bad. I have nothing against it. I'm running it on both the Xoom and Bionic as we speak. It's more than capable. It's just a matter of choice.
    Ok that's what I was looking for. I'm coming from ADW myself. So if you are happy going from ADW to Apex, then I will most likely be as well. Gonna give that a try. Time to setup my screens again! I'm going for a new fresh arrangement this time around in celebration of ICS. Thanks for your time and effort in all this Samuri! Hopefully that radio holds. I would suspect it's going to be fine now.

Girlfriend has been harpin on me all day to clean up the place instead of messing around with all this.... so I'll be back later.
    Droid BIONIC
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by pbsavages

First, I uninstalled bloat. Yea, I used setcpu to underclock to 800MHz and to 300 when screen off. Yall are retarded for OCing to 1.4GHz, what can you possibly do with a telephone that fast? Set GTA III fps records? lol. I only turned on wifi and data when i needed it. and basically turned off the screen as fast as i can with a screen off widget haha. oh, probably the biggest thing is to only turn sync on and off only when you turn data or wifi on and off.
    Blasphemy how dare u mock my super smartphone having this phone this fast is incredible it makes a stock bionic look pathetic xD

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Re: Wireless Moot

While we are comparing what apps we use, what free music players are y'all using? I'm trying to find one that correctly manages the tags. This is play music, and although this one works correctly, many of my files have either lost their id info or wallpaper is screwed up or missing. They were fine on my computer and all I did was copy/paste onto my card.

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition

Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by bionicDman View Post
    Not nearly as long as it did on 905. I used to get about 14 hours with Moderate use, but now I'm seeing about 9 on 247. But i got the processor bump To 1.2, and I now have the best 4G I have ever had with this phone. I've started playing with smart actions, and really hoping it will help. Battery life has been a big disappointment so far.
    I disagree. My battery has way longer staying power now than on 905. And everything is working perfectly so far. Couldnt be happier all around now with this phone.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    LOL I wonder what they'd have done back in the old Commodore 64 days, when half of your software library would be stuff you typed in from a magazine. Back in those days, saving a file to a disk was about as complex as command line flashing a phone nowadays *LMAO*
    Again, can we say "assembly language"? Sure you can!
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    LOL I wonder what they'd have done back in the old Commodore 64 days, when half of your software library would be stuff you typed in from a magazine. Back in those days, saving a file to a disk was about as complex as command line flashing a phone nowadays *LMAO*
    I couldn't afford a Commodore 64 back then, so I had to settle for the Vic 20.
    Droid Bionic - Running Eclipse ICS
    Things to remember:
    - A done bun can't be undone

- Oh yes, we all float - and when you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Now you know and knowing is half the battle
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    XT875
    Quote Originally Posted by welsalex View Post
    Ok that's what I was looking for. I'm coming from ADW myself. So if you are happy going from ADW to Apex, then I will most likely be as well. Gonna give that a try. Time to setup my screens again! I'm going for a new fresh arrangement this time around in celebration of ICS. Thanks for your time and effort in all this Samuri! Hopefully that radio holds. I would suspect it's going to be fine now.

Girlfriend has been harpin on me all day to clean up the place instead of messing around with all this.... so I'll be back later.
    Insert bow whip sound here. Hwwwkcaa
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Those complaining about battery life should seriously consider factory resetting and disabling bloatware.

Links