DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 392 of 653 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    An what would happen to HoB if u didnt have my fix cdt script an if i didnt force it on u hmmmm?

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC
    Oh please. I manually gave people instructions long before you forced me to simply add it as an option. My HoB would be fine, however, either way since people shouldn't get themselves into that situation in the first place.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Wait....you mean there is no way to go back to .905????? Wait.....you mean the HOB isn't a magical portal to Narnia? Wait.....you mean I can save a boatload of cash by switching to Geico?

Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Samurai, would it be hard to implement a check with HoB to check the version your phone is on? then you could put in some blocks to prevent them from picking the FXZ to 905 option...
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrod View Post
    Wait....you mean there is no way to go back to .905????? Wait.....you mean the HOB isn't a magical portal to Narnia? Wait.....you mean I can save a boatload of cash by switching to Geico?
    Well, I can probably get ya back to .905 but you'll have to buy a different bionic. I know where you can probably get one cheap, but it's got minor cosmetic damage. Some jackass crushed it in a vise.
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by chucknorris101 View Post
    Samurai, would it be hard to implement a check with HoB to check the version your phone is on? then you could put in some blocks to prevent them from picking the FXZ to 905 option...
    I have zero intention of adding something like that. Could I do it? Probably. Am I going to? No.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL

I only require very little...that people read the HoB OP and the HoB FAQ. If I have to deal with issues that are covered in either of those, I get REALLY pissed off cause it's a waste of my time. And with 1200+ users, it's hard to support stupid people that can't read. If that makes me sound like a jerk, well, too bad I guess. I do my best.
    Nah makes you sound like someone who doesn't like wasting his time. I completely understand.

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...
    HoB'd Bionic on 247
  7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    I do think we finally found a bionic on droidrazr that I can't fix. The FXZ succeeds but it still bootloops. It's the strangest issue I've ever seen. I don't even know what to tell them to try at this point. My guess is physical damage but I don't know.
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member

Re: Wireless Moot

Quote Originally Posted by welsalex View Post
    What post numbers are those? I got mine set to ten a page so i cant figure it.out with those page numbers... mine displays post numbers next too the time aswell.....
    My post numbers may vary since I can see deleted posts as well but it happened between 12:09 and 12:22 pm EDT.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    I do think we finally found a bionic on droidrazr that I can't fix. The FXZ succeeds but it still bootloops. It's the strangest issue I've ever seen. I don't even know what to tell them to try at this point. My guess is physical damage but I don't know.
    Some sort of hardware failure, isn't a bootloop caused by a kernel panic? Maybe the RAM failed, seen it happen in PCs.
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Some sort of hardware failure, isn't a bootloop caused by a kernel panic? Maybe the RAM failed, seen it happen in PCs.
    I honestly don't know. But it can be flashed. Successfully, too. He did mention he charged the battery using the usb cable trick.....um, while it was still in the phone. OUCH. So I don't know.

Links